AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Retired2000 Exotic Caye/Playador - 07/01/03 09:41 PM
My wife and I are planning our first trip to Belize this November. We think we want to be fairly close to SP, and on the south side. We are looking at beachfront suites and condos, and think Exotic Caye fits the bill. Any comments and experiences? Thanks
Posted By: It's Me Re: Exotic Caye/Playador - 07/01/03 11:20 PM
Stayed there last Nov. Loved it. Good location. Close enough to town to walk. There are 3 levels of condos. We were in the ones with central AC.
Went again last month and stayed on the other end of town at Paradise Villa Condos. Great also. Shorter walk to center of town.
Have a great time. I'm sure you'll love it.
Posted By: Waterworld Re: Exotic Caye/Playador - 07/01/03 11:50 PM
Hey there Retired, Your stay at exotic Caye would be nothing less than great, In fact, if you tell Sam that Adam sent ya, he'll buy ya a drink.
Its actually one of the best locations on the whole island with no obstructions in your view of the ocean, world famous Crazy Canuks bar is a part of the family there at Exotic Caye.
Posted By: Richard Chambers Re: Exotic Caye/Playador - 07/02/03 01:51 PM
Stayed at Exotic Caye twice. Great location and the bar is good too.Easy walking distance to town. The Hideaway is just up the street and is a good place to hang out in the evenings. :p
Posted By: JT Re: Exotic Caye/Playador - 07/09/03 05:15 AM
You also now have the Beach Party Restaurant and Bar above Crazy Canucks....great food, beach bbq on Sundays. Say hello to Geoff, Diana, & Kolby!
Posted By: ga peach Re: Exotic Caye/Playador - 07/09/03 12:30 PM
I agree with JT...The Beachparty Restaurant is excellent and reasonably priced.
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: Exotic Caye/Playador - 07/09/03 08:00 PM
They also have the cutest dog in town.
Posted By: ga peach Re: Exotic Caye/Playador - 07/09/03 08:14 PM
and a cute little crocodile
Posted By: Gela Re: Exotic Caye/Playador - 07/09/03 11:33 PM
bbfb - you have surfaced again. How are you? And yes, I agree, that beautiful pup is the best!
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: Exotic Caye/Playador - 07/10/03 03:00 PM
Hey Gela, got a new job with a great guy. Things couldn't be better. Preparing for Italy and Nawlins. Hope you are well. Say hi to Brandy for me the next time you are in AC. smile
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board