AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Maggie'sMom Calling all fishermen - 12/08/03 01:30 AM
Greetings to all of my soon-to-be-friends (and Pedro ;})

I am looking for reef fishing recommendations for a party of 6 (possibly 8). We require a canopy/cover, a head, adult libations, and of course, fish.

A full day trip is planned, but we want a Captain who is flexible, so that if we decide we have caught enough, we can all (Captain, crew and passengers) retire to a swim, snorkle, beach location for the remains of the day.
Posted By: Maggie'sMom Re: Calling all fishermen - 12/08/03 01:31 AM
Oooops, forgot to ask about day spa's. Any suggestions???
Posted By: GailM Re: Calling all fishermen - 12/08/03 04:33 PM
It is going to be hard to get a boat with a head on it for a reef trip. Those are usually used to go to the atolls. Not to say it can't be done, but it may cost you several $$$.
Easy to get a boat for a day trip of fishing, snorkeleing and beach bbq. I usually have a great trip with Tulu and we fish, snorkel, cook our catch, and bar hop on the way back!
Posted By: Pedro1 Re: Calling all fishermen - 12/08/03 04:57 PM
www.fishingsanpedro.com
Posted By: vicky Re: Calling all fishermen - 12/08/03 05:37 PM
Call Luis Caliz! A great guide and will meet your needs. His number is 011 501 226 2785.
Have a great time.
Posted By: captjeff Re: Calling all fishermen - 12/15/03 05:22 PM
maggies mom as I shared with you before there are good capts in sanpedro, I think since I go each moth capt bicho is the best fishingsanpedro.com and check out the posts in the last three months the people who use him and his son love him he gives them a great day ,from there mouth not mine ..so if you want to do right for your group check him out ,good fishing to and most important have a great trip ..
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board