AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Bobber 3 Days Out - 01/28/04 06:30 PM
We are now 3 days away. My brrrmometer reads a -11. The dive bag is packed, booked with Capt Bicho, the Palms will have the Belikin in the fridge. Tickets and money in hand, passports ready to go. Most of all, WE are ready. I would also like to hand my brother-in-law Denny a great humanitarian award. He gave me his last horded Belikin last week. Not shared, gave. I had not forgotten the great taste, but it put the fire back in my eyes. laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: RMT Re: 3 Days Out - 01/28/04 09:46 PM
Well Bobber have a wonderful trip! I'm envious as I have to wait 36 days yet before our departure......am I counting????

Snowy here in the Pocono's and as much as I love it here am looking forward to the change of scenery. Enjoy yourself and be sure to give us all a trip report when you get back. smile
Posted By: mobunny Re: 3 Days Out - 01/28/04 09:53 PM
Have a great trip Bobber. Let us know how the Palms is. We are staying there in August. mobunny cool
Posted By: Bobber Re: 3 Days Out - 01/28/04 10:50 PM
This year we are keeping a daily log with an eye to a comprehensive trip report. Got a new digital camera for Xmas and am dying to try it out. Taking the underwater camera also and will try my hand at posting pics to the web. laugh
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board