AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: mikell who needs to see the sun setting??? - 03/03/04 03:43 AM
a couple of weeks ago...i asked where i could view the best sunset on AC....

well...after being there for 10 days...facing east every morning...who needs to see the sun SET???

here's the view we WOKE UP to every day!!

[img]http://images.snapfish.com/339%3B4%3A7923232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2328%3D743%3D399%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B2%3C8%3B89%3Aot1lsi[/img]
Posted By: BNBelizeSoon Re: who needs to see the sun setting??? - 03/03/04 03:46 AM
That is so awesome. Can't wait to get there.
Posted By: goody2shuz Re: who needs to see the sun setting??? - 03/03/04 03:47 AM
What a beautiful thing.....and to think we'll be there in just 33 more days laugh
Posted By: aug04 Re: who needs to see the sun setting??? - 03/03/04 03:47 AM
OMG thats amazing! Sucks we have to wait until August!
Posted By: Chloe Re: who needs to see the sun setting??? - 03/03/04 03:48 AM
Great picture of our Sunrise.....so beautiful.

Sunset IMHO is to be viewed from a moving boat way up north of town.
Posted By: RMT Re: who needs to see the sun setting??? - 03/03/04 05:08 AM
Mikell!

I was thinking about you and wondering how you enjoyed AC. Glad to see from your posts that it lived up to your expectations. We leave Friday morning for 15 days and trip #3. It's been two years since we have been and it's nice to know that it is still the same lovely place. When are we going to see that trip report?? smile

p.S.. did you meet any boarders? ( besides Pedro)and did you like B.C's??
Posted By: mikell Re: who needs to see the sun setting??? - 03/03/04 05:57 AM
oh yes...we loved our stay on AC...it more than met our expectations...

we think that the world's friendliest and most hospitable people must live there!

i'll start working on a trip report as soon as i get all my pics posted online...a daunting task...with captions...(and after i get unpacked and do a laundry!!)

i'll probably post a report in parts...i'm not one for "mini" trip reports!!!

loved BC's BBQ...ate there 3 times...two sundays and one day for a beef burrito lunch - fabulous!

met several boardies...missed several too! or probably passed them a dozen times and didn't know it!
Posted By: Now Danny Re: who needs to see the sun setting??? - 03/03/04 12:26 PM
Great photo. I might print it and take to kinko's and make a poster of it. we can't wait to get to see for ourselves. 16 days and counting. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: dbdoberman Re: who needs to see the sun setting??? - 03/03/04 02:22 PM
Thanks for sharing that beautiful pic, Mikell, what a nice way to start my morning. It would be better if I was seeing it first hand though.
Posted By: coconuts Re: who needs to see the sun setting??? - 03/03/04 02:47 PM
Mikell
just beautiful! 32 days and we will be in flight right now.
Can't wait to see the rest of your pics and report.
nancy smile smile
Posted By: captjeff Re: who needs to see the sun setting??? - 03/03/04 04:04 PM
mikell looks like your hooked ..no pun intended .. capt bicho says your a gem of a person thinks your soooo sweet I spoke to him he said you had a fun day fishing and loved the bbq ...glad you are living the dream .. you go girl!!!!!
Posted By: mikell Re: who needs to see the sun setting??? - 03/03/04 04:25 PM
hi capt. jeff!!

Bicho was everything you said it would be and MUCH MORE! We had the best day of our whole trip with him and his son! They are so wonderful. I met his wife and a small granddaughter at the school where she teaches too.

I have many pictures of our day fishing and the BEST seafood meal I have ever eaten in my whole life...they treated us like royalty! I will share the pictures as I do my LONG trip report in days to come...look for an "award winning" photo of his boat! My favourite picture.

Many thanks for your advice to book this charter. It was a once in a lifetime experience for me!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: who needs to see the sun setting??? - 03/03/04 04:32 PM
wow mikell... just when I think I've seen every picture imaginable of sunsets and rising sun, along comes just one more picture of the sun kissing the waters good morning and hugging the shoreline with embraces.

Good work! laugh
Posted By: sean Re: who needs to see the sun setting??? - 03/03/04 05:14 PM
mikell, great picture! it must be hard to come back home to the fast pace,after a fantastic vacation. i can't wait to slow down when i arrive friday. looking forward to your trip report.
Posted By: kerry Re: who needs to see the sun setting??? - 03/04/04 07:39 AM
thanx for the beautiful picture....79 days for me!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board