AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: C from UK Calling Capt. Jeff - 08/06/04 08:22 PM
Hi Captain Jeff, We have emailed Captain Bicho but haven't had a reply yet and was wondering if you could answer my husband's request on his behalf, please.
My husband has some days booked with Captain Bicho over this Christmas period and normally likes to fly fish for bonefish, permit and Tarpon but if the fishing is tough as he knows it can be with flyfishing what is your preferred method of catching tarpon? Example: Using plugs or bait? and does Capt. Bicho supply the tackle for this?
Also, can you recommend to him if you have any preferred bonefish and permit flies that you favour so he can begin to tie some up.
One last question: If we could afford a day out on a big game boat fishing for Sailfish, Durado, King Fish etc. Is this something he could arrange whilst out there and what sort of cost would this be? Also, is it possible to share a boat with other anglers if the cost is too much.
Thanks for your help. Hope the fishing's good for you at the moment. Caroline and Gary.
Posted By: govikes Re: Calling Capt. Jeff - 08/06/04 08:46 PM
He's on the island right now. Probably resting up from a strenous morning of fishing, but I'm sure he'll catch up with you when he gets back next week. laugh
Posted By: Gela Re: Calling Capt. Jeff - 08/06/04 08:47 PM
C - I believe Captain Jeff is on AC as we speak (I believe he's returning to the states on 8/10). So if you don't hear from him - you'll know he's livin la vita loca (or as he puts it - livin the dream). laugh
Posted By: captjeff Re: Calling Capt. Jeff - 08/08/04 11:12 PM
he is off line ,,as he working his butt off catching fish ,for me we are having great days ,he will contact you wed ,spoke to him said so sorry , very , sorry .he did not think it was a rush ,but he will respond ,, we are having record catches fishing is just great ,lots of fish watch ,,out for the report in three days .. and yes am living the dream big time ,,
Posted By: C from UK Re: Calling Capt. Jeff - 08/09/04 10:33 AM
Thanks everyone - will look forward to your reply when you have a break in your fantastic fishing dreamland - wish we were there now!!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board