AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: pnire Belize Yatch Club or Belize Beach Suites? - 01/27/05 02:29 PM
Has anyone stayed at either of these places that can give me help as to which to pick? Is the beach at one better than the other and what about getting to town from Belize Beach Suites - is it a pain? We are going at end of Feb. We want a bar/restaurant on premises with some options w/in walking distance.

Thanks.
Check out Banana Beach, great rest/bar, pools and beach.
Posted By: pnire Re: Belize Yatch Club or Belize Beach Suites? - 01/27/05 03:05 PM
We did but they only had rooms available and we need a 1 bedroom - it is my dad and I.
Yacht Club.
Posted By: SimonB Re: Belize Yatch Club or Belize Beach Suites? - 01/29/05 10:12 PM
BYC has no beach just a seawall, BBS has a very nice beach, a small bar and swimming pool. No restaurant but it's just south of Captain Morgan's, El Pescador, Capricorn and Belizean Shores for meals. Rent a cart for the 10 minute ride into town.
Posted By: Fluffy Re: Belize Yatch Club or Belize Beach Suites? - 01/29/05 10:29 PM
Try Exotic Caye Beach Resort (www.belizeisfun.com). One and two bedroom condo units, pool, bar on site for those times when you don't want to venture into town, restaurant called Monkey Bites is on site and Kathy, the owner, makes the best French Toast!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board