AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: LJ Saturday - 02/17/05 10:57 AM
Arriving Saturday with wife for first time.We will get to celebrate our 29th anniversary while we are there.Hope to "Live the dream",as Capt. Jeff would say.
Posted By: RMT Re: Saturday - 02/17/05 03:28 PM
You'll love it! Happy Anniversary and enjoy your trip! smile
Posted By: Coco Loco Lady Re: Saturday - 02/17/05 09:47 PM
We did a sunset sail w/George Eiley of the Rum Punch II to celebrate our 32nd anniversary while down there, was wonderful. Live the dream and Happy Happy Anniversary!
coco
Posted By: Jude Re: Saturday - 02/17/05 10:59 PM
Hello LJ, my husband and I are also arriving on Saturday and are in our 33rd year of wedded bliss;) Have a good flight and a great week on AC. It is our first trip and we are looking forward to getting out of the chills of NH for awhile.
Posted By: glenn and cc Re: Saturday - 02/18/05 01:40 AM
Hi LJ,we will be at Canuck's Sunday at 4:00. We are celebrating 35 years this year..it's been a great ride! We would love to meet some of you. I have seen on this forum that happy hour there is great let's hook up, as our kids say!
Posted By: Fluffy Re: Saturday - 02/18/05 01:44 AM
Glenn and CC: If you play horseshoes you may want to get to Canucks at 2:00 p.m. as they have a horseshoe tournament every Sunday at 2:00 p.m. Watch out for Frank though.

Tell everyone, Shelly aka Fluffy from Michigan said hi!
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Saturday - 02/18/05 05:00 PM
Congratulations to you all!!! I wasn't even born when all of you got married...congrats!
Posted By: klcman Re: Saturday - 02/18/05 05:11 PM
ouch!
Posted By: Fluffy Re: Saturday - 02/18/05 05:33 PM
Double ouch, Travelqueen!

I'm sure there was no intentional malice on your comment and you were simply giving your congratulations on their wedded bliss!

Congratulations all! Here's to many more years together.
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Saturday - 02/18/05 06:40 PM
No malice intended! Envy if anything! Congrats again!
Posted By: Island Mom Re: Saturday - 02/20/05 03:21 PM
When we leave for San Pedro, next month, we will be celebrating 25 years of wedded bliss and my husband's 50th birthday. All he wanted for his birthday was the opportunity to see the Blue Hole and to be scuba diving on his 50th. He didn't want a big party! He just wanted to have his wife and 11 year old son to be with him, while we all explored, and to sing "Happy Birthday" to him!
Posted By: Johnboy Re: Saturday - 02/20/05 03:52 PM
I can honestly say" I can't think of a better place to do it".....Congrats....Just wish I was there with you lol.... laugh laugh wink
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board