AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Adirondack 27.9 degrees here.....leaving it behind! - 03/27/05 01:20 AM
Early in the morning on Monday, we will be starting our journey to SP. Seven days in a place we have never seen, but am comfortable in what to expect from reading all the great threads in this forum and the direct responses.

Planning a lot of beach, walking and talking time. Certainly a couple of snorkel trips and some local entertainment (like the chicken drop, Lions Club BBQ, etc...).

I will post a report on the trip when I return. Thanks again for all the help.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: 27.9 degrees here.....leaving it behind! - 03/27/05 01:29 AM
Ad, Try Coconuts on Saturday night and catch Dennis Wolfe, you'll be glad you did
Who is Dennis Wolfe? Music, comedy...?

I appreciate the tip, and will give it a try. I can see why people say you'll never want for things to do. The more you look, the more there is to do!

Thanks immissing.
Posted By: toad Re: 27.9 degrees here.....leaving it behind! - 03/28/05 02:14 PM
that dude sure can jump...
Posted By: NYgal Re: 27.9 degrees here.....leaving it behind! - 03/28/05 02:18 PM
I wondered where you have been wink
Still don't know, but look, here you are smile
Posted By: toad Re: 27.9 degrees here.....leaving it behind! - 03/28/05 09:44 PM
you were wondering about me?....
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board