AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Phyllis&Ray Digital Picture Prints? - 04/04/05 08:41 PM
We might want to get some photos developed while we are there to share with others, do any of the internet cafes have photo printers that we can print just selected pictures from our digital cards?
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Digital Picture Prints? - 04/04/05 10:53 PM
Steve at Coconet Internet Cafe is THE BEST. He will put them on a CD for you, if you want to email them to anyone. OR, you can bring your laptop there and use it there if you have the ability to print yourself. I am not sure if they print pics for you, email them. THey are definately the best as far as what they offer.
KE
Posted By: RICH GUY Re: Digital Picture Prints? - 04/05/05 04:00 AM
I found burning to a cd cheaper at island internet, cost of computer time + cd i think they also had a printer there. not sure the cost.
Posted By: Phyllis&Ray Re: Digital Picture Prints? - 04/05/05 03:55 PM
Just interested in maybe printing a few pictures to give to Tulu or others we meet on the island before we leave. Was thinking of something similar to what stores in the US have where you bring in your digital picture card, pick out what ones you want to print, press a button and they print. We have plenty of picture card space, my husband will burn them to a really cool musical DVD slide show with our video footage when we get home, so no need to upload or e-mail them home.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Digital Picture Prints? - 04/05/05 08:17 PM
Revised post. Gecko Graphics do print digital photos on proper glossy paper. You pay for the # of letter-size sheets used @ BZ$3:30 each.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board