AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: captjeff capt jeff 's 7 wake ups to paradise - 02/06/06 03:37 PM
well I am excited ,be down feb 13 monday for a week .every time I go down about before seven days before the flight down ,I start to get a special feeling I call it , my sanpedro excited feeling ..I start day dreaming and thinking of my local sanpedro friends ,my local grino friends and the new wonderful people I will meet..I dream about the fishing ,the laughs ,the fun , the food,the adventure ,the relaxing times ,around my pool just doing nada.. if your down then give me a call belize cell after 12noon as I will be fishingin am. 6009650 ,or home at royal palm condos eveings 2062229 . do not leave message ,voice mail not working on my phones. so keep trying...will chit chat about sanpedro life,and we can try to meet up for a cold one,and then I can give you a capt jeff big hug..here's to living the dream and enjoying life. in paradise one more time .....
Posted By: snorkelgirl Re: capt jeff 's 7 wake ups to paradise - 02/06/06 03:40 PM
Oh CaptJeff!!

"start to get a special feeling I call it , my sanpedro excited feeling .."

what do you mean "start"? I thought you had it all the time!!!

I guess it just gets more intense, eh?

Enjoy the anticipation, I hope your trip is everything you look forward to cool
Posted By: captjeff Re: capt jeff 's 7 wake ups to paradise - 02/06/06 03:47 PM
thanks love and yes just , the dream and thoughts get more intense.if thats possible.
Posted By: clover Re: capt jeff 's 7 wake ups to paradise - 02/06/06 04:18 PM
One day behind you! Old friends are hard to beat!
Posted By: captjeff Re: capt jeff 's 7 wake ups to paradise - 02/06/06 04:41 PM
clover call me ,will meet you for a cold one. at crazy canucks..
Posted By: clover Re: capt jeff 's 7 wake ups to paradise - 02/06/06 04:49 PM
Now there is a plan! Probably be the 15th...happy hour...will call after lunch on the 15th. cold Belikin and the Caribbean breeze...not to mention full moon at 8PM....
Posted By: 1BKeeper Re: capt jeff 's 7 wake ups to paradise - 02/06/06 04:54 PM
We are 3 days ahead of you....and I've had that excited feeling ever since finalizing our reservations back in July. How wonderful it must be to be able to visit more than once a year!!
Happy fishing, laughing, eating, adventuring, and relaxing to all! I will be doing the same...except for the fishing. I leave that to our guys. After catching a fish, I'm done and want to quit and they never want to take me back to the dock!!
Posted By: travelqueen Re: capt jeff 's 7 wake ups to paradise - 02/06/06 05:00 PM
Capt. Jeff. Sorry I will miss you. Hopefully our paths will cross again someday. Hope you have a great time in paradise!

Missing that place already. frown
Posted By: HavinFun Re: capt jeff 's 7 wake ups to paradise - 02/06/06 05:00 PM
I'll be there on the 15th to watch the sky divers and to have some fun! I can wait to see my friends and I hope to meet you Capt Jeff - I love hugs laugh
Posted By: captjeff Re: capt jeff 's 7 wake ups to paradise - 02/06/06 06:46 PM
whats happing on the 15 of feb?? with the sky divers? and hugs are good . will be around for sure..
Posted By: snorkelgirl Re: capt jeff 's 7 wake ups to paradise - 02/06/06 08:29 PM
Capt Jeff, I see your website is for cruises...so I guess you frequent AC to recommend it to potential clients?? Cushy job wink

And to think I'm sitting here counting other people's money and can't spend a penny of it....sigh....
Capt. Jeff~
2 wake ups and I'm there. I couldn't get a hug last year as you were sick when we were down there! I'll give you a call after you get there. I'm having all of those excited feelings about going back also. See ya soon!
Coco
Posted By: captjeff Re: capt jeff 's 7 wake ups to paradise - 02/06/06 09:21 PM
snorkelgirl ,no I think belize is great ,but I do not sell any more..but cruise ship passengers are not always happy with the experience .if they go on any tour they love it .but if they walk around or go to the tourist village they are not so happy.I go to sanpedro not for business but to relax,and yes I now have a cushy job ,if you call ,what I do here work?????
Jeff,sorry I'm going to miss you by 3 days after you leave. maybe next time. Then again I do get in the new brunswick area a lot maybe sometime I could stop by and see you at work
Posted By: captjeff Re: capt jeff 's 7 wake ups to paradise - 02/06/06 09:53 PM
2 miles north to bad ,yes call me at work ,and we will chat sanpedro..
Posted By: captjeff Re: capt jeff 's 7 wake ups to paradise - 02/06/06 09:55 PM
coco yes ,miss ya ..call me on my belize cell we will hook up all of us.......
Posted By: Tarbaby Re: capt jeff 's 7 wake ups to paradise - 02/07/06 01:19 AM
Capt Jeff, before you take off, I wanted to say thanks for your advice on fishing. We had a great time - will report more when I get my pictures together. Capt Pete was great - caught a couple of nice Wahoo, great Snapper fishing w/Poncho, and had some good fishing action from the pier/kayaks! Thanks again!
Posted By: Spotts Re: capt jeff 's 7 wake ups to paradise - 02/07/06 04:46 AM
Is that Tarbaby or Mista Ta Baby? Is that who you went fishing with. Tar made my last trip in 1998 a blast! I sure hope to find him again. Still the yellow boat? Where is he at now. Was at Ramons but they claim they don't know him now.....
Posted By: Tarbaby Re: capt jeff 's 7 wake ups to paradise - 02/07/06 12:28 PM
Not Mista - sorry.
Posted By: captjeff Re: capt jeff 's 7 wake ups to paradise - 02/07/06 02:11 PM
tarbaby ,glad you had some good days fishing,I will be fishing ,my butt off,no small task..glad you enjoyed my fishing recommendations ,will look out for the post when you return ..here is to living the dream again...
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board