AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Here ya go mike we will try again
Hey, thanks, JDT. We will be arriving on the 20th, so can we meet up on a different day than the 20th? We missed it the last time, too. Just the way we are, I guess. Always a day late and a dollah short! But, I promise I'll wear a name tag, if that will help!!! laugh
sure thing My wife and I want to meet as many of the people on here as possible while we are down there. How long are yall staying ( I assume there is a Mr & Mrs sand )
Uh huh...a mister indeed. He's a great mister, too. We will be there 5/20 till 5/27. Not near as long as I want to be there, but I still have a job that requires me to show up if I want a paycheck. But, hopefully we'll be there full time by this winter. Any how, we'd love to meet you and the Mrs. and any of the other "Members of the Board" who are there while we are. Where are you staying?
38 more sleeps....wooohoooo.
37 MORE SLEEPS HERE

We are staying at The Palms Oceanfront Suites we will be there between the 19th and 28th just 2 days longer than yall. Where are yall stayin
We have a condo at Reef Village, just across the cut. We have only stayed there once since we got it, and we had a "Full house" for the whole three weeks. Friends and family just loved it...so we are looking forward to being there just the two of us for a week. Come down and see us....or call, will PM the number...we can meet up anywhere...CocoLoco's is just across the street from us. But,we can go anywhere. Gonna buy a couple of bikes this time so we can get a little exercise to work off those belikins. I can't wait to get there.
Don't forget about meeting the locals. They're unlike any people you've ever met.

Have fun!
I agree, TQ. We have met some dear friends there, and continue to meet more each trip. I totally love the locals and their peaceful attitudes.
We are going to rent a scooter one day and tour the island several of us could get togeather and have a SP version of bike week
HA HA
what do yall think
Posted By: Gela Re: Meeting Board Members in San Pedro Town II - 04/12/06 03:15 PM
Oh my, I didn't realize they are now renting scooters on AC! eek It's hard enough dodging golf carts and bicycles when you are on foot.

Be careful!
JD

We toured the island by bike last time there. We did the golf cart thing one day and used bikes the rest of the time. Enjoyed the bikes a lot more. The carts were a pain in the butt ( all the pot/chug holes). You can ride bikes on the beach and they are easier to park in many places. Met lots more fun people that way also, both tourists and locals.
thats why I was looking at the scooters easy to drive easy to park use less gas and are pretty cool too

I just thought it would be cool to get a few of us together and cruz around

Just a thought my Easy Rider side showing
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board