AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Caye Connect Tuesday Team Trivia Night @ Jambels - 01/15/07 08:49 PM
Hey Folks,

I have been running a team trivia night in Caye Caulker for the last several months. With my recent move to San Pedro, I am bringing the concept to Jambels on Tuesday nights. We usually have a great blend of locals and tourists and everybody has a great time.

Here is how it works:

Where: Jambels Jerk Pit, Front Street, San Pedro
When: Every Tuesday, 7pm SHARP (starts tomorrow 1/16)
Who: You and your old/new friends, we can hook you up with people when you get there. Team size is limited to 8 people.
What to bring: Nothing
Entrance Fee: FREE, nothing, nada.
Prizes:

1st Place - $50bz off your bar tab
2nd Place - $30bz off your bar tab
3rd Place - $20bz off your bar tab

Drink/Food specials for the evening will be announced that night, but it will be something like a happy hour. Jambels has outstanding food, so come hungry too.

Question Categories: General Stuff - History, Geography, Politics, Sports, Science, Math and at least one Belize/CA question. I try to keep the questions very global so hooking up with an international crew is advised.

Hope to see you there smile
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Tuesday Team Trivia Night @ Jambels - 01/15/07 09:16 PM
knkr, you give such great detailed information! Sounds like a great time!
Posted By: Caye Connect Re: Tuesday Team Trivia Night @ Jambels - 01/15/07 09:21 PM
We had well over a hundred people last week in Caye Caulker. It was nuts.
Posted By: tacogirl Re: Tuesday Team Trivia Night @ Jambels - 01/16/07 06:41 PM

Sounds like a blast, we are getting a team together and will see you there, if we do not run into you before that on sesame street lol.
Posted By: reaper Re: Tuesday Team Trivia Night @ Jambels - 01/16/07 08:31 PM
I'm going to get a skydive team of international stars to come down on Feb.13th and kick some butt!!!!!
Posted By: DB Re: Tuesday Team Trivia Night @ Jambels - 01/16/07 10:16 PM
Sounds like loads of fun. Can't wait to try it out. Bet it's hard to NOT get hooked!

DB
Posted By: DB Re: Tuesday Team Trivia Night @ Jambels - 01/20/07 09:05 AM
How did the first pass go on Tuesday Trivia Night?

DB
Posted By: tacogirl Re: Tuesday Team Trivia Night @ Jambels - 01/20/07 05:21 PM

We had a great time and our team of 4 managed to take 3rd place lol.

KnckrBckrNYC and his lovely wife put in a great evening it was lot's of fun and we will definitely go again.
Posted By: DB Re: Tuesday Team Trivia Night @ Jambels - 01/20/07 10:11 PM
Tacogirl,
Congrats!

KnckrBckrNYC,
Is the plan for this to continue every Tuesday?

DB
Posted By: ida_y_vuelta Re: Tuesday Team Trivia Night @ Jambels - 01/20/07 10:36 PM
AW!!! i wish i could've been there! sounds like fun!!!

congrats TG!!

Kncker... sounds like u did a good job organizing this!! would love to here about it!
Posted By: captjeff Re: Tuesday Team Trivia Night @ Jambels - 01/21/07 02:57 AM
freakin great Idea ,will try next trip down .wouyld like to see after a few brews whats the real deal ,how sharp we are .but fun for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Sun&sand Re: Tuesday Team Trivia Night @ Jambels - 01/21/07 03:44 AM
I can't wait. Currently trying to get an idea of who to invite to our team, to be sure we WIN!!!! Need people from a variety of places/backgrounds, to be sure we have ALL the knowledge!
Posted By: Caye Connect Re: Tuesday Team Trivia Night @ Jambels - 01/21/07 03:54 AM
Yep, every Tuesday as long people are into it. I think we are going to try and start a bit later this week. Come around 7:30 and we'll start shortly thereafter. Glad folks are enjoying the idea wink
Posted By: DB Re: Tuesday Team Trivia Night @ Jambels - 01/21/07 09:55 AM
See you in a couple of Tuesdays!
Posted By: shuffles Re: Tuesday Team Trivia Night @ Jambels - 01/21/07 06:51 PM
We had another obligation lawt week, but are going to try and get there this thursday!
Posted By: shuffles Re: Tuesday Team Trivia Night @ Jambels - 01/21/07 06:52 PM
I guess I should make that Tuesday,huh? duh
Posted By: Caye Connect Re: Tuesday Team Trivia Night @ Jambels - 01/23/07 09:20 PM
Just a reminder, trivia is a GO for tonight. Come at 7pm to get a seat and get your order(s) in. We'll get started around 7:30. Bring a team or we can match people together. As always, no entrance fee and $50bz off your tab to the winning team.
Posted By: tacogirl Re: Tuesday Team Trivia Night @ Jambels - 01/24/07 06:06 PM
We just missed you Knck.

Will try again next week.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board