AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: tacogirl Which Bank and Why? - 01/20/07 05:23 PM

Looking to know which bank people who have accounts here prefer and why?

Thanks in advance for any input.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Which Bank and Why? - 01/20/07 06:20 PM
I am very impressed with Belize Bank. They have excellent customer service, are great at reviewing everything with you, and have a good online banking system.

Posted By: Scuba do Re: Which Bank and Why? - 01/20/07 07:13 PM
We use Alliance among others and have found that customer service is at a premium everywhere we go,including Belize Bank
Posted By: captjeff Re: Which Bank and Why? - 01/20/07 07:38 PM
I use Alliance bank good customer service, real cold air cond [not a reason to pick a bank ] very clean spotless.never any crowds.But most impotant when I walk in they all know me!! and say hello capt jeff how are you , they know me. !!!!!!!Important they take time out to know there customer.And it makes me feel good and thats priceless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: klcman Re: Which Bank and Why? - 01/20/07 07:44 PM
Everybody knows the Cappy!!!!
Posted By: JZB Re: Which Bank and Why? - 01/20/07 08:10 PM
My vote goes to Alliance. They know our names and our account numbers, since I always forget (my account number, not my name wink ). Great service and no huge lines like at Belize Bank.
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: Which Bank and Why? - 01/20/07 08:32 PM
Alliance Bank is also our choice for our accounts in Belize. Very helpful and nice. 24 hour secure ATM machine onsite, (Alliance debit cards only), Also They will air mail your statements to your USA address if you want.
Posted By: tacogirl Re: Which Bank and Why? - 01/21/07 01:17 AM
What did they require of you to open an account there? Letter from your bank in the states?

Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Which Bank and Why? - 01/21/07 03:59 AM
yep a letter from bank or investment firm. Captjeff, they all are over airconditioned, lol as is the cable company, electric company...so funny.
Posted By: ericinsc Re: Which Bank and Why? - 01/21/07 02:53 PM
It's good to have some cold cash......
Posted By: captjeff Re: Which Bank and Why? - 01/21/07 04:34 PM
Kra z my love ment real cold ..Again no reson at all to pick a bank but it feels like a bank home.lol
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Which Bank and Why? - 01/21/07 04:53 PM
if it is anymore of an icebox than the electric company, Belize Bank, Coral Cable, etc that is crazy! One may as well go to Minnesota!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board