AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: 6string Our personal experiences of San Pedro - 04/01/07 09:09 PM
Hey, we wanted to give other readers a truly unbiased and unsolicted review of our impressions from our first trip to SP. In short, Incredible, simply the best vacation ever. And, if I could make it happen today, it would become my permanent residence. Of all the caribbean/beach locations, SP is the best.

The people are by far what separates SP from other places, of course the beaches and water are stunning too.. oh and the food!! Everyone has great food... we won't even mention names, cuz its all good.. really liked the vendor food!

To all the great people we met: Jean and Bruce, Charlene of BC's, Rob the mechanic, Carlo, Oscar and Ernie!! Andy, Tom, and Butch (bulldogs Butch - remember?), Linda, Simon (almost, we sat by ya twice at BC's.. didn't know who you were), SIN - we met but briefly, Dennis Wolfe and the band - you rock!!...geez we met many!!

You guys were great, we enjoyed meeting you all and many many thanks!! If I missed anyone else (I'm sure I did, sorry)!! check the north side railing at BC's on how to reach us via email.

Love that place! So, in summary, 5 stars, for people, accomodations, food, fun! A week won't be long enough tho - not even close. WE will be back!

Mike and Marie from Minnesota
Posted By: kris48 Re: Our personal experiences of San Pedro - 04/01/07 09:32 PM
Living the dream!
Posted By: sweetjane Re: Our personal experiences of San Pedro - 04/02/07 02:30 PM
another one hooked wink
Posted By: JeanH Re: Our personal experiences of San Pedro - 04/02/07 02:53 PM
Sounds like you guys made it home in good order. Still wonderful here in San Pedro.

Gotta go stare at the ocean...

Jean
Posted By: tacogirl Re: Our personal experiences of San Pedro - 04/02/07 03:14 PM
Mike and Marie sorry we missed you but next time we will say hi in person.

Saw your signature at bc's yesterday.
Posted By: 6string Re: Our personal experiences of San Pedro - 04/02/07 04:45 PM
Yeah, sorry we missed you tacogirl/boy!! We loved BC's... Oscar, Ernie and Carlo along with all the great people that hang there (owner Charlene too!) are all wonderful people! Just tell Oscar to smile next time you see him! Marie teased him all week about looking so serious - and of course everytime she did, he would smile. We signed a couple of things there, including Oscar to smile! Hopefully someone will send me email from my signing on the railing too!!!

JeanH... hows the water today? smile Livin' the dream.... yeah we be hooked!
Yep, those are great people. Glad you enjoyed yourselves!
Posted By: lakegirl Re: Our personal experiences of San Pedro - 04/03/07 01:48 AM
I agree, it is a truly wonderful place! We were hooked 3 years ago! Up until then we traveled to many different islands and all were beautiful but the wonderful people and beaches and everything else keeps us coming back! Can't wait to get back!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board