AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Casa Paradise Caye Management - 09/07/07 05:59 PM
Does anyone have the number for Caye Management or any other property management company?
Posted By: swanno Re: Caye Management - 09/07/07 06:10 PM
caye management's number is 226-3077
Posted By: Sunny Day Re: Caye Management - 09/07/07 06:15 PM

ok - basic life skills -

Belize has a phone book and there is also directory assistance.
try looking up a phone number, or checking on the larger part of this website where every management company has it's info posted

Posted By: Marty Re: Caye Management - 09/07/07 06:16 PM
//ambergriscaye.com/phonebook/
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: Caye Management - 09/07/07 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by Sunny Day

ok - basic life skills -

Belize has a phone book and there is also directory assistance.
try looking up a phone number, or checking on the larger part of this website where every management company has it's info posted

Well that was mean. It's just as easy for someone to post the number. Thanks for the instructions though, they may come in handy one day.
Posted By: Sunny Day Re: Caye Management - 09/07/07 06:30 PM
sorry. no intention to be mean. thought i would suggest a real tool or two. most people from elsewhere have such mixed up phone systems (elsewhere) that they do not even think of trying a phone book or directory service - both of which are very helpful long-term tools in belize
Posted By: Bobber Re: Caye Management - 09/07/07 06:39 PM
A phone book, what a novel concept. I have about 12 of them just for the local area. There's 5 white ones, a few yellow ones and a green one and some blue ones. The point here is those of us on the mainland US have pretty much gotten away from dragging all those puppies out and going through them for a number when the internet is a lot easier and faster. Phone books have pretty much gone the way of "rolling down your car window" or "dialing" a phone number. smile
Posted By: Casa Paradise Re: Caye Management - 09/07/07 06:47 PM
Sunny Day. What a great name for you. Thanks for the tip on the phonebook. I will be sure to run to my local store here in the states and grab one. Do you think directory assistance from here could give me the number? I'll be sure to send you the bill when I get to San Pedro and have access to addresses through the phone book.
Posted By: dogmatic prevaricator Re: Caye Management - 09/07/07 06:59 PM
Drive by acerbicism at it's finest.
Posted By: Hon Re: Caye Management - 09/07/07 07:05 PM

CAYE MANAGEMENT
P.O. Box 49
San Pedro
Belize, Central America
011-501-226-3077 phone
011-501-226-2831 fax
[email protected]
http://cayemanagement.com

You'll want to talk to Melanie or Mary.
Posted By: Sunny Day Re: Caye Management - 09/07/07 07:21 PM
Again SORRY that I offended anybody, including Jason of Casa Paradise. Seriously. Sometimes what you say in print does not come across as you intend it.

On the 3rd of Sept, Jason aka Casa Paradise posted that he was IN SAN PEDRO. That's why i suggested he get a phone book - it's one of the most useful tools a new resident can obtain.

Casa Paradise Posted on from Sept 3:
My wife and I just moved to San Pedro 3 days ago. We have been unpacking and now realize that we might be faced with a hurricane. We could really use a shelter where we can leave our belongings in a secure fashion. We don't know anyone on the island and could really use some help. We would also be willing to pay for shelter space for our belongings. Thanks alot.
Jason
Posted By: Sunny Day Re: Caye Management - 09/07/07 07:27 PM
correction - Jason's post was from Sept 2, not 3.
Posted By: Casa Paradise Re: Caye Management - 09/07/07 07:28 PM
Thanks for the help. Moved back to the states for a while when everyone left for Felix. I didn't get a phone book, but I still could use the help. I thought that was one of the purposes of this message board. No big deal.
Posted By: Casa Paradise Re: Caye Management - 09/07/07 07:29 PM
By the way, that was a whole lot of research you did on back postings. All I needed was a simple phone number
Posted By: Rykat Re: Caye Management - 09/07/07 10:59 PM
sunny day, some here are easily offended, just ignore! sick
Posted By: Caye Connect Re: Caye Management - 09/08/07 01:43 AM
Another great resource is Google:

http://www.google.com

When you enter "Caye Management", the first hit is them and it takes you right to their site, with contact info:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=caye+management&btnG=Google+Search

Works for other things too...
Posted By: seashell Re: Caye Management - 09/08/07 04:54 AM
Good heavens!! Enough, enough already.

One simple question that could be simply answered has come to this? OK, two simple questions and I don't believe anyone bothered to answer his second question . . "is there any other property management company".
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board