AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: belizebride2007 Getting married and need advise - 09/24/07 12:15 AM
Hello. I am new to this message board and looking for some advise. I am getting married in Belize soon and starting to get very excited. We probably only have enough time to do 2 excursions and they all look so fun. Any recommendations are appreciated. We are also thinking we might do a sunset cruise to welcome our guests. Has anyone done this? Also, we are having Will and Dale for our ceremony. Is anyone familiar with this group? Is it worth having them for an extra hour after our wedding during our champagne hour?

Thank you in advance.
Posted By: Leah-Ann Re: Getting married and need advise - 09/24/07 01:19 AM
Must sees are Shark/Ray alley and Hol Chan - also, for ruins Lamani is probably the best trip - it's an all day trip that lets you see a lot of country
Posted By: margarita Re: Getting married and need advise - 09/24/07 05:55 PM
I loved the night dive/snorkel at Hol Chan truly unique & close to town!
Belize it!
Posted By: belizebride2007 Re: Getting married and need advise - 09/25/07 07:33 PM
Thank you for all of the replies. We will forsure snorkeling. It is the day long excursions which we are having a hard time choosing.
Does anyone have an opinion on Will and Dale?

Thank you again.
Posted By: lil'red Re: Getting married and need advise - 09/25/07 08:16 PM
Will and Dale are excellent wedding performers, and Dale is about the best guitar stylist I have ever heard. They have been singing together forever, and you will certainly enjoy them.
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: Getting married and need advise - 09/25/07 08:19 PM
Wil and Dale performed at a great housewarming party that I hosted. They were wonderful. Very popular and nobody wanted to see them go. I think they played another 2 hours after the prearranged performance. Folks were dancing and singing along.

The sunset cruise is always a winner if weather permits.

Hol Chan and Shark Ray are great - Lamanaii or Altun Ha and the zoo are good side trips.

Enjoy!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board