AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: durs New Years Eve - 11/21/07 01:52 AM
Hello, just wondered if New years eve had a must attend bar or two? 40ish couple on island 1st time to enjoy a week of weather and fun.
Posted By: tacogirl Re: New Years Eve - 11/21/07 01:55 AM
several

last year we started at Island Perk to ring in the New Year then across the street to Fido's music and lastly down the beach to Holiday for dancing

(39 at the time)
Posted By: durs Re: New Years Eve - 11/21/07 02:15 AM
Thanks, sounds good. Figured we'd just check things out and see where things go.
Posted By: ida_y_vuelta Re: New Years Eve - 11/24/07 05:55 AM
lots of things happened on the island when i was there last year for NYE partys in the streets, partys at a lot of the bars! Fidos was pretty packed and good! we basically bar hopped until we found somewhere that we wanted to stay at! lol
enjoy ur trip!
Posted By: Stephania*21 Re: New Years Eve - 11/27/07 11:44 PM
that's not the way I remember it....
Posted By: SimonB Re: New Years Eve - 11/28/07 12:07 AM
If you remembered it it couldn't have been that much fun :p
Posted By: Nova Re: New Years Eve - 11/28/07 12:33 AM
LOL @ Simon! grin
Posted By: inkblot Re: New Years Eve - 11/28/07 12:41 AM
I certainly hope NYE this year will be one to remember (or not remember, depending on alcohol consumption) - I plan to be kickin' it in SP for sure!
Posted By: mountain Larry Re: New Years Eve - 11/28/07 06:09 PM
We were there last NYE and will be there again this NYE, We had a great dinner at the Sunset restaurant on the lagoon side of the island and then hit a few bars. What we really enjoyed was walking up and down Front Street. Everyone seem to be having a great time.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board