AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Red Sox Fishing Guide - 02/05/08 03:45 PM
I am coming into San Pedro from July 14th to the 19th, I am traveling with 6 adults and 2 children I would like to do a full day fishing trip with beach BBQ (lobster season yum) on one of the days. Just wanted to know of any good reccommendations to do this with. Also what is the easiets and most cost effetive way to get to Caye Caulker from San Pedro for a day trip.
Thanks
Posted By: captjeff Re: Fishing Guide - 02/05/08 08:18 PM
Go to the fishingsanpedro.com web site there are many great guides here , steve is my buddy he is a broker and books ten local giudes and takes credit cards a big plus here.wonderful web site with nice fishing photos .pete graniel has a big boat the can hold a group of people with a stand up bathroom and rain cover .38 foot boat .ask steve if he is open those dates.enjoy you are in for a treat !!!
Posted By: Red Sox Re: Fishing Guide - 02/06/08 03:14 PM
Great Thanks Capt. sent them an e-mail. How is fishing from the piers I am at Banyan Bay they have a long dock/pier was gona bring my rod to pass some time with my son here and there.
Posted By: captjeff Re: Fishing Guide - 02/06/08 05:45 PM
Do not think you can fish there ??ask , but walk south there will a few places to wet a line on high tide ..
Posted By: Red Sox Re: Fishing Guide - 02/06/08 08:15 PM
well do, thanks for the feedback
Posted By: FishingSanPedro Re: Fishing Guide - 05/08/08 08:48 PM
RedSox,

Did not get your email.

Try [email protected]
Posted By: FishingSanPedro Re: Fishing Guide - 05/12/08 01:27 AM
RedSox
Your email host sent me back the email I sent you.
Email me your phone number and I will call you.
yours seem to get to me now so I hope we can hook up.
My phone number is 011-501-607-9967

Steve
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board