AmbergrisCaye.com Home
My bosses boss has decided to take her family of 4 to AC Mar. 19 - 23. Since it is planned last minute and during Spring Break, she is having a hard time finding a place to stay. If you have a place or know of a place with vacancies for these days, please PM me. Would need a kitchen, on the beach, comfortably sleep 4 and south of the cut.

THANK YOU!
Have they checked with Don & Carol at Exotic Caye??
Has she checked with the rental agents (M&M, Caye Management, etc)? They would have instant access to many complexes and may still have a vacancy somewhere.
TQ, I do hope they are using frequent flyer miles. smile
Hey TQ, if you are interested, I just called Exotic Caye, they have a 2 bdrm for 280USD plus 10% tax and will give you a 10%discount. If you want it you would be best to call immediately cause I just asked them to hold it not reserve it. The phone number is 501-226-2870. Just remind the girl that Sherry called to inquire and she will set them up.
Bobber, the BIG boss will get a seat on the plane, I assure you. lol

THANK YOU, all! I'll look into the suggested options.
If all else fails, there's always Pedro's ! smile smile
TQ I pm'd you
Maybe try Grumpy & Happy? That's where we are staying when we arrive at the end of the month. Although I've never stayed there before, everyone tells me that it's nice.

From what I understand, it's only a few blocks away from the beach near Banana Beach.

Grumpy & Happy
RI BETH had a 1 bedroom at Capt. Morgans for the week. Check classified, a 2/08 post. Good luck.
Thanks so much for your posts. I think we've found a place! I am so excited that she's visiting!!! I can hardly stand it!!! :P
pELICAN REEF VILLAS
www.PELICANREEFVILLAS.COM
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board