AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: TrixieD Wedding in July - 04/29/08 03:39 AM
Last year we vacationed in AC. We fell in love with the island and the people. So much we were actually looking at property before we left. We decided to return this summer, to get married. We are planning on staying at Casa Tortuga, we will have our ceremony there as well. Does anyone have any info on it? Peggy (the owner) seems very nice. I had wanted Kay Scott to be our photographer, but she will be out of town until the 4th. Does anyone have any recommendations? It's difficult to plan a wedding from so far away. We would appreciate any ideas/advice about getting married in Ambergris Caye. I am sure many of you have had beautiful weddings in AC. Thank you for any help you are willing to offer.
Posted By: Cooper Re: Wedding in July - 04/29/08 04:42 AM
WEDDINGPHOTOSBELIZE.COM
Let me know if I can be of any help......
Posted By: Marty Re: Wedding in July - 04/29/08 03:42 PM
Casa Tortuga is dreamy. We call it The Palace. super cool. great pool. huge place. Many large extremely nice rooms. Incredible veranda. now it has the tower for viewing. you will love it i guarantee it. Peggy is SUPER nice. Maria can COOK oh man.... Your wedding is what day in July? email me at [email protected] and we can chat a bit....
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board