AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: IMALIPERERA Banyan Bay Villas - INFO?!! - 05/15/08 11:15 PM
Does anyone have any info about the resort "Banyan Bay Villas" at San Pedro?
I'm trying to plan a 3 week vacation, and am part of that much loathed RCI...and this is the only hotel there.
Any useful info would help....
Posted By: LoveH20 Re: Banyan Bay Villas - INFO?!! - 05/15/08 11:46 PM
I thought the Belize Yacht Club was also RCI.
Posted By: klcman Re: Banyan Bay Villas - INFO?!! - 05/16/08 01:19 AM
Seven Seas & Ban Bay
Posted By: Hon Re: Banyan Bay Villas - INFO?!! - 05/16/08 01:36 AM
If those are the choices, 100% Banyan Bay.
Posted By: klcman Re: Banyan Bay Villas - INFO?!! - 05/16/08 01:52 AM
BYC is affiliated with Interval International, as is Capt Morgan's, Costa Maya and at one time (not sure now, due to ownership change) Aquamarina.

Hon is correct.. Ban Bay hands down if that is your option.
Posted By: Bobber Re: Banyan Bay Villas - INFO?!! - 05/16/08 02:05 PM
We've stayed at Banyan Bay. Nice place, restaurant a little pricy but good. What caught my eye was the "villas". Any explanation on that, or are the normal buildings referred to as villas? If it is just the standard rooms, very nice suites.
Posted By: Bobber Re: Banyan Bay Villas - INFO?!! - 05/16/08 02:51 PM
OK, question answered. The complex is Villas At BB.
Posted By: suecate Re: Banyan Bay Villas - INFO?!! - 05/16/08 02:53 PM
We stayed there very nice. They will set up the golf cart for you and if you send them a list of groceries they will have it in your room.
Posted By: nuts Re: Banyan Bay Villas - INFO?!! - 05/16/08 04:53 PM
We've stayed there three times, with family members or friends, and really enjoyed the two bedroom, 2 bath suites. They have a good sized living room and full kitchen. We ar RCI members, too, but have never been able to get an opening at the Villas of BB, so if you have, you're lucky!! The restaurant is good, pricy as Bobber said, but good food and convenient if you don't want to cart into town.

If you can, get a beach front villa, second floor. Those seem to be the nicest and best furnished, we stayed in building G, I believe, overlooking the beach, and it was delightful.
Posted By: Barbara K Re: Banyan Bay Villas - INFO?!! - 05/16/08 06:09 PM
Nice place but only 4 of the units are available thru RCI. Isn't Royal Palms RCI too?
Posted By: GBZ39 Re: Banyan Bay Villas - INFO?!! - 05/17/08 02:47 AM
Reef Village is tied into one of the timeshare companies also...not sure if it is RCI.

Banyan Bay...in my opinion...is the nicest of the timeshares we visited in SP. Won a week there and stayed in Oct'06. Normally stay north of cut.
Posted By: klcman Re: Banyan Bay Villas - INFO?!! - 05/17/08 02:54 AM
current RCI directory only lists Ban Bay and Seven Seas ( still have access thx to password of former g/f wink )
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board