AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Hon Arriving New Years Day - 10/28/08 09:57 PM
I'm guessing that I'll be able to find a restaurant open for dinner but, since I really don't like going out for breakfast, will there be a grocery store open in the afternoon so we can pick up some breakfast stuff...coffee, milk, eggs, bread etc...for the next day?

There is also a slight possibility that we might require a beer or two or perhaps some rum and squash to watch our first rooftop sunset of 2009. (For those who don't know us, that is sarcasm at it's drippiest. We need that stuff in the worst way!)
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: Arriving New Years Day - 10/28/08 10:01 PM
yes, the main supermarkets are usually open.

don't forget Lagniappe provisioning can also shop for you and deliver to your room or condo prior to you arrival.
Posted By: Hon Re: Arriving New Years Day - 10/28/08 10:07 PM
Thanks Amanda. Do you think Ritchie's will be open?

...and I'm too scared to ask Simon to work on New Years Day. He might not take too kindly to that. smile
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: Arriving New Years Day - 10/28/08 10:11 PM
hmm I don't know about Ritchies - but I do know there will be some stores open (harmouches for sure) and certainly bars and restaurants. might be some sore heads around too.
Posted By: SimonB Re: Arriving New Years Day - 10/29/08 01:20 AM
Sorry, but Simon, in deference to his staff does not work on New Year's Day, Christmas Day or Easter Sunday. We will deliver the day before if we can make arrangements with the property you're staying at, given that the room is available.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Arriving New Years Day - 10/29/08 01:55 AM
You're not Jewish are ya ? smile
Posted By: pugwash Re: Arriving New Years Day - 10/29/08 02:05 AM
I'm Scottish, which is kinda similar, but with foreskins and we wear skirts smile
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Arriving New Years Day - 10/29/08 02:08 AM
Awww, chit
Posted By: drummer dan Re: Arriving New Years Day - 10/29/08 07:19 PM
EEEEKKK!!!!!
Posted By: Hon Re: Arriving New Years Day - 10/29/08 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by pugwash
I'm Scottish, which is kinda similar, but with foreskins and we wear skirts smile

Oh my...please excuse me for a moment... [Linked Image]
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board