AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Chuck V Books for the RC school - 03/23/09 01:01 AM
My wife and I are visiting SP the week of April 19th and read earlier posts about the RC school needing composition notebooks. Our first trip we stayed at the the SeaBreeze right beside the school and thought this trip we could bring some notebooks down for them. I just wanted to make sure that this is still what they needed most. Anyone know for sure?

Chuck V
Posted By: Nancy1340 Re: Books for the RC school - 03/23/09 01:18 AM
Chuck, I can't find it right now but someone posted that they desperately need composition books, both large and the smaller sizes. I am sure they can use pencil, crayons, colored markers, erasers,........etc etc , along with anything that any elementary school student would need.
Posted By: gailtor Re: Books for the RC school - 03/23/09 01:22 AM
Check out the blog (Tina's Island Life) http://investinbelize.blogspot.com/ dated March 21st

School supplies for R.C. school !

In addition to the composition books, it states:

They also need flash cards, rulers, pencils, chalk and other school basics for teachers and students.

Thanks for sharing with the San Pedro kids.
Gail cool
Posted By: belizegial Re: Books for the RC school - 03/23/09 01:37 AM
If some supplies can be shared with our school on the mainland, it will be appreciated too.

Thanks.
Posted By: pamkillen Re: Books for the RC school - 03/23/09 02:51 AM
The RC school needs all the supplies that you can bring.This includes composition books, pencils, colored pencils, pens etc. Thank you for thinking of the children of San Pedro
Posted By: Tim Callanan Re: Books for the RC school - 03/23/09 03:14 PM
Thanks Chuck V, You may want to look at the link below. We need the supplies desperately.Love to help if I can, Drop us a line.
Cheers!
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Books for the RC school - 03/23/09 06:38 PM
I left a bunch of spiral notebooks so they'll be delivered to the RC School.
Posted By: Tim Callanan Re: Books for the RC school - 03/23/09 06:49 PM
Bunches of notebooks add up, thanks T.Q.
Posted By: Chuck V Re: Books for the RC school - 03/24/09 01:25 AM
Thats what I needed to know. We'll see how much stuff we can stuff into the nooks and crannys of the suitcases.

Chuck V
Posted By: Tim Callanan Re: Books for the RC school - 03/24/09 01:56 PM
Chuck, you will be warmly welcomed. The Principals office is upstairs,clearly marked.See ya around,cheers!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board