AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Nova 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/22/09 10:15 PM
Well I'm moving down from Nova Scotia in 25 years and I wanted to know if there's people around my age who I can make friends with. This may be a silly post but I just had to ask. Thanks in advance!

P.S. My hobbies are drinking Belikins, pole dancing and SHOES! grin
Posted By: papashine Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/22/09 10:24 PM
Well first of all please take note that nobody wants to watch you pole dance, we will all be to old to go to the bar anyway. Its good that you wear shoes because they are paving paradise at a high rate of speed and in 25 years a person will have to move to Saudi to see sand, Belikin will sadly have been replaced with Red Stripe from Jamaica but that will be alright because we will all be to old to drink responsibly.
Posted By: Inplub Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/22/09 10:25 PM
Are you sure San Pedro will be there then?
Posted By: HavinFun Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/22/09 10:25 PM
I'm in - I'll be slightly older - can you make it 15 years?
Posted By: reaper Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/23/09 03:02 AM
By that time the Bull Sharks will have eaten everyone, South Beach will be "the projects", the monorail will be rusted out, the bridge at the cut collapsed from use and the bridge from Mexico will have ruined the north making Corona Steve's swamp worth a million bucks, jamflowman420 will be the new Paisano and hell, I'll be 75...I'll watch you on that pole!
Originally Posted by reaper
By that time the Bull Sharks will have eaten everyone, South Beach will be "the projects", the monorail will be rusted out, the bridge at the cut collapsed from use and the bridge from Mexico will have ruined the north making Corona Steve's swamp worth a million bucks, jamflowman420 will be the new Paisano and hell, I'll be 75...I'll watch you on that pole!

you think they will have the Home Depot and McDonalds open by then?
Posted By: Nova Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/23/09 07:57 PM
I'm joking, jesse! Hey, maybe I shoulda moved when I was 20! smile
what did i do ever creating that post in the first place. nova what are you thinking stealing my exact words. you cant even use your own material. loser
Posted By: reaper Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/23/09 08:47 PM
Actually jamflowman420, the post by nova was pretty funny. Satire is often lost on the masses here.
Posted By: Nova Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/23/09 09:14 PM
Temper, temper, jamflo, ya need to cool your jamjets! reaper is right, I was just having a little fun.
Posted By: SimonB Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/23/09 10:55 PM
jamflow's just jealous that the focus has been shifted.
Originally Posted by jamflowman420
what did i do ever creating that post in the first place. nova what are you thinking stealing my exact words. you cant even use your own material. loser

Whiner!!
In Jam's defense I think he felt bad that (some people) got the thread shut down and regrets posting. I told him that there are some in this group of malcontents that don't think before they hit <enter>.
Cut him a little slack and then when he realizes that I am a 6'5" basketball player built like a brick $hit house that all women swoon after(I am sober BTW) then he will see the error of his ways.

Jam - we throw a lot of $hit here and you have to have your kevlar boxers on (esp if TQ, DCG and I*Do are around)and let water slide off your back.

grin
Oh and Nova - I think that we need to have a pole off between you and WindJammer! What do you think Dita and Isle?
Posted By: reaper Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/24/09 03:21 AM
$100 to win on Windjammer, please!
Reaper we need to see who all has entered for this race, then the betting window will open....
Posted By: AJ Bee Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/24/09 06:35 AM
I vote yes CBT!!! Pole off, pole off!!!!
Posted By: Nova Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/24/09 10:54 AM
Windjammer is my hero and will always remain #1. laugh
Posted By: sweetjane Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/24/09 11:12 AM
i am personally offended by each and every one of you.
I would like to put $100 on Mr. Nova!! to win. And $50 on Winjammer to place.
"Jam - we throw a lot of $hit here and you have to have your kevlar boxers on (esp if TQ, DCG and I*Do are around)and let water slide off your back. "

CBT~ We can give as much as we get in the "throwing it" around department.

And I'm with Bill on the $100 for Mr. Nova to win!
Posted By: H20dog Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/24/09 04:53 PM
In light of "South Beach" I think when I'm 70 and living in San Pedro, this article will be about San Pedro...not Chicago. grin

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/shitty_neighborhood_rallies
Posted By: elbert Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/24/09 10:20 PM
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/texas_constructs_u_s_border_wall
I was thinking of a project to replace the bridge.
Sort of a North Ambergris enhancement project.
im not bothered at all, so its cool. take care everybody.
Posted By: azbob Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/25/09 03:13 AM
jam,you're getting it! My money's on sweetjane!
Enjoy!!!! laugh
Posted By: KC Jayhawk Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/25/09 03:19 AM
My liver is 70 already . . . anybody know of a small (okay, not so small) apartment on the beach where it can wait for the rest of me to retire?
Posted By: Otteralum Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/25/09 05:30 PM
KC -- you are on to something here. I can be a liver realtor -- finding quaint little hideaways for the most well-known detoxifying organs to relax and recuperate. I'll call my business "Liver Spots"
Posted By: azbob Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/25/09 10:29 PM
Otter, if you're looking for some investors count me in and I'll probably be the 2nd patient behind KC!!!! smile

Age before beauty you know.
Posted By: Nova Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 05/26/09 10:44 AM
Otter, you're a scream!! laugh
Posted By: CB Belize Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 06/07/09 10:13 PM
"JAMFLOWMAN 420" the best advice i can give you is take an extended vacation for 4-7 weeks, the first weeks will be "unrealistic" if you have never been. Then you will see that it is very difficult to survive there, and can be a lonely place with no friends/family, with the job market there now i see it being a challenge to find work, and to sustain a life that you might have lived in the states. I too have shared in your dream of living there one day.... since i was 18, but i won't make the move until i get the job that i am after, and can sustain a good quality of life. Good luck, and dont have any expectations!
Jamflowman420's thread got shut down, for good reason. It's not polite to hijack Nova's thread. Tsk tsk. frown
Posted By: tacogirl Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 06/08/09 05:30 PM
KC you need a tall apartment smile
Posted By: piratess Re: 70 year old moving to Ambergris Caye - 06/12/09 06:50 PM
i'm sure he ment he lived in ns 4 25 yrs and was coming now however i'll be 70 then too so sure i'll watch u pole dance lol
He?
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board