AmbergrisCaye.com Home
What sorts of things can I bring for the locals from the US? What do they need, what are they missing? Little things that I can fit in my suitcase...I love to bring things on trips, just want to know specifics...Legal ones that is!

Did I mention that I am excited to get there on Saturday!?!?!?
Books for the kids - Spanish & English if possible. I am sure other locals will chime in with specific things they need. Print cartridges always seem to be needed for various types of printers. Kids clothes including good quality/long lasting underwear & bathing suits. Small and easy to pack. Give them to the maids in your hotel. Always much appreciated!
Last trip we bought a bunch opf rubber flying frogs from oriental trading and handed them out to all the kids we saw. I imagine their are some parents on the island that would like to kill us for that one. I have visions of frogs flying past moms head.... Seriously though the kids loved them.

The schools always need things both the Roman Catholic school and Holy Cross. They always need markers, kids vitamins, books, copy paper, motivational rewards etc. I do not know if the RC has a website or not (maybe someone else could link to it?), but here is the one for Holy Cross, you could check out their wishlist.

http://www.holycrossbelize.org/

Hey Tex - swing by the dollar store and load up on school supplies for the schools and donate as you wish.

We will be there also as I will be easy to spot, I will be the one that has a frown on my face and will be looking at my watch counting down till I can be back in the States. I hate it down there but I have to make the boss (my wife) happy as she likes it. (and if you believe that I have a bridge to sell ya)

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board