AmbergrisCaye.com Home
I know this is going to sound pretty stupid but my son brought home a shot glass that says "Surrender the Booty" San Pedro Belize with a pirate on it. He got it for his best friend who collects shot glasses and my younger son accidentally broke it so now son #1 wants it replaced by son #2.

Big problem is that we are home in Utah now!!

Is there anyone in AC that might be willing to replace it for me and I will send you the $ plus shipping before you send it. He says he got it at the International Airport but I am sure that there has to be a shot glass that says "San Pedro, Belize" on it at the many gift shops in San Pedro.

I will pay double the cost of the shot glass and shipping to get it here to Utah.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME BEFORE WORLD WAR 3 BREAKS OUT AT MY HOUSE!!!!!

Thanks, Sindy
Hi Sindy

Our friends daughter is visiting and so I am sure we will be going into a few more shops before she leaves so she can get souvenirs.I will have a look for you.
Thank you so, so much!!! A little shot glass has started a feud between my sons. He just wants a shot glass that says "San Pedro, Belize" but a pirate would be nice, lol.
I will be there in September...let me know I can try to find it and mail it to you when I get back...no problem!
blu on front street or one of the toucan gift stores carried plaques "surrender the booty" bought one for a friend who is gay...he hung it up on the door to his bedroom....too funny! they probably carry the shot glasses as well...
just below rubie's on the other side of the street...:)
oops....just north of rubie's sorry
Don't mind to do it for you either, Sindy. We will be there first week in Sept. And I am sure my hubby would love one of those shot glasses for his collection as well.:)
You are all really wonderful but if there is anyway to get the shot glass before Sept I would really appreciate that. If no one in AC can get a shot glass, Tacogirl may be able to get me one earlier, before September then I will take one or both of you up on your offer.

Yes, my son says he saw the shot glass at Toucan Gifts but actually bought it at the airport.

Sent you a PM or at least I think I did.
Sindy I will get it this week for you.

Just pm me your mailing address thanks.
sindy, I'm down this upcoming weekend... if it's not purchased my then I will get/send it upon my arrival back to the states next Monday. Just let me know.
Hey Tacogirl,

Thank you so very much and I am sending my addy right now.
Just a thought - purchase more than one in case another accident occurs. Can't cost that much more to ship smile
Good thinking Gela. At least your head still works, even though the tummy is angry.
smile
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board