AmbergrisCaye.com Home
What's popular these days? I searched this forum using various terms but didn't get 2 many hits from recent (09-2010) posts. Waraguma I got-- other suggestions/favorites to share? Many thanks!
Posted By: divingcowgirl Re: Street Food Recommendations? - 08/16/10 09:11 PM
Any of the street vendors at the town park. My fav... stewed chicken.. beans and rice. But there are also others serving other wares. I think there was one by the ball field one night that served up hamburger with grilled hot dogs on it and other toppings that made it look like a "Dagwood sandwich"...
Posted By: SnoopysMom Re: Street Food Recommendations? - 08/16/10 09:26 PM
The stand outside of Richie's Supermarket has great burgers during the weeknights....
Posted By: Loansum-Al K Re: Street Food Recommendations? - 08/16/10 10:18 PM
The greatest BBQ chicken just about on every corner on the weekends.
the lady with the little yellow cart with the chicken cheese dip and stuffed jalepenos and other stuff.she makes traffic...and el fogon is my brothers fav.
Posted By: azbob Re: Street Food Recommendations? - 08/16/10 10:49 PM
Agree with al and diving cowgirl. Best real charcoal grilled chicken with rice & beans is at the square. I've also had really good burgers, taco's and burritto's there. Note: most restraunts close around 9 pm, but you can find food at the square until the bars close; depending on the weather of course and the number of people in town.

Additional favorites:
Estel's - on the beach next to the square
el fogon: //ambergriscaye.com/elfogon/
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board