AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Laura G Tennis, anyone? - 03/14/11 04:32 AM
I've only lived on the island a short while and am looking for someone to play some tennis with at the health club. Not looking for a professional, just someone who's a 2.5 or maybe a 3.0. I'm free to play pretty much any time of day.

Laura
Posted By: LaraTravelBelize Re: Tennis, anyone? - 03/15/11 01:16 AM
i'm like a .5, so if you get desperate enough i'd love to learn and practice smile
Posted By: Laura G Re: Tennis, anyone? - 03/15/11 03:52 AM
Great! And I have to admit, when I said 2.5, I mean like at my best. Still can't serve for crap. I would LOVE for us to get together and play! I desperately need the practice too, and if I have to spend one more minute hanging out with my husband, we're going to kill each other! E-mail me at [email protected], and we'll set up a time to hook up.

Laura
Posted By: pamkillen Re: Tennis, anyone? - 03/15/11 03:55 AM
I also would love to play. I have no idea of my ranking but i am OK . I am only on island weekend but would love to play. email is [email protected]. Doubles is fun.
Posted By: Laura G Re: Tennis, anyone? - 03/15/11 03:58 AM
Yes it is fun! Will e-mail you soon!

Laura
Posted By: Mike S Re: Tennis, anyone? - 03/15/11 07:25 PM
If you have a need for a fellow for mixed doubles let me know. My e-mail is [email protected]
Posted By: Laura G Re: Tennis, anyone? - 03/16/11 12:24 AM
Actually we have a need for a fellow for just plain ole doubles! If you wouldn't mind playing w/3 women, I'll be contacting you!

Laura
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Tennis, anyone? - 03/16/11 01:15 AM
Look out Frank..............
Posted By: Laura G Re: Tennis, anyone? - 03/17/11 04:29 PM
To everyone who replied that they want to play: I sent out an e-mail a couple of days ago about playing Sunday afternoon but have
only heard back from one person. If you still want to play, please
let me know! I'm thinking around 4:00 Sunday afternoon at the club.
Please bring some tennis balls if you have them! Looking forward to
seeing everyone!

Laura
Posted By: Phil Re: Tennis, anyone? - 03/18/11 04:05 PM
You'll regret 4pm, it's still too hot if sunny. They have lights so start an hour later.
Posted By: Mike S Re: Tennis, anyone? - 03/19/11 02:46 PM
Is it going to be 4:00 pm or 5:00? I'll come by and see if I'm needed. Thanks.
Posted By: Laura G Re: Tennis, anyone? - 03/20/11 04:30 PM
Hi guys! If there is anyone who can play this afternoon, please let me know ASAP! Phil is probably right; 5:00 is better than 4:00. E-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks!
Posted By: Mike S Re: Tennis, anyone? - 03/21/11 01:05 AM
No one showed up at 5:00 which is good because the fitness center closed at 5:00. Maybe another time.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board