AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: belizeboundsoon Good spot for an outdoor barbecue? - 05/12/11 05:36 PM
Hi All! I am travelling to Ambergris for a wedding in early June and the plans for the rehearsal dinner have just fallen through. Our poor bride is in meltdown mode, so I'm trying to find a backup plan to save her!

We are thinking if we could find a good spot by the beach, if there was one, where we could have a barbecue. Is there anywhere like that?

Our backup would be a restaurant, so any suggestions on that front would be great as well. We're just trying to keep it inexpensive.

There will be 35-28 people coming, if that helps.

We're absolutely okay with just having a barbecue and buying our own food for it.

Thank you!

Posted By: GRINGO JOE Re: Good spot for an outdoor barbecue? - 05/12/11 05:40 PM
Try Crave Restaurant
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Good spot for an outdoor barbecue? - 05/12/11 05:43 PM
Call Caroline at 226-3188. She can arrange a BBQ on the beach in front of her restaurant..complete with furniture and everything necessary.
Posted By: kathyw Re: Good spot for an outdoor barbecue? - 05/12/11 05:47 PM
Blue Water Grill is right on the Beach and is perfect for a rehearsal dinner. Call them for information and reservations
226-3347.
Posted By: grant3wishes Re: Good spot for an outdoor barbecue? - 05/12/11 06:08 PM
I recently saw a wedding group hold a pre-wedding barbeque at Caribbean Villas, which is a beautiful spot to enjoy the beach and the views.
Event was a huge hit with the group, from what I saw and heard.
Those are so helpful-thank you all!!
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Good spot for an outdoor barbecue? - 05/12/11 11:19 PM
Actually Caroline of Caroline's Cookin' can cater any where you wish. Call her 226-3188
We went to a GREAT vow-renewal & after-party at the Palapa Bar.
The food was exceptional and the setting is great fun. Very Margarita-ville in all the right ways, and it is a one of a kind location.
Where is the wedding group staying? Accommodation location will help provide the best suggestions in that area.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board