AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Denny Shane Journey's End - 07/06/00 07:56 PM
This is to let everyone know that I am no longer employed by Journey's End Resort.

Unfortunately 2 weeks ago I was diagnosed as having had a silent heart attack. The doctors nor I have any idea when I had it, but all the test indicate that I did. Looking back over the past year, especially the past few months I began losing a lot of time at work. I attributed it to the flu, colds, etc., now I think I know better as to why.

This morning was my first day back to work for Journey's End. I was greeted with a note which indicated that I was basically let go. So much for understanding, compassion, etc.

I'll still be around, and still posting on this board... I have made a lot of friends here and even though I am no longer employed by Journey's End, I will still log on here and try and answer whatever questions I can... however, I simply won't comment on some aspects of Belize...

Ciao!
Denny Shane
Posted By: Chloe Re: Journey's End - 07/06/00 08:00 PM
Denny, Bummer I wish you the best. I live on the border of mexico, in Texas. It is the same here, with employers.
Posted By: Marty Re: Journey's End - 07/06/00 09:29 PM
Geeze Denny, I can't believe it!

Hope you get to feeling better, what a sad thing. Double whammy, why do things come in waves?

Don't know what to say. That SUCKS.
Posted By: Lan Sluder/Belize First Re: Journey's End - 07/07/00 02:44 PM
Denny,

So sorry to hear about your health situation but glad the doctors caught it. Sorry to about your situation with Journey's End. From what I can tell you've been a real asset to the property and a big booster of Belize and the hotel. I know you'll find something even better soon.

--Lan Sluder
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board