AmbergrisCaye.com Home
How do you get back to the north side of the island, say around 2:00 AM? Just curious!
You can swim the river and walk but I would make arrangements with one of the water taxi guys to work late.
I agree, make arrangements ahead of time. I remember when I worked at Journey's End as Asst. Manager we had some guests who went to San Pedro for the night to party. One of the guests returned by boat while the other decided to hook up with a guy, but when she changed her mind about 3 am in the morning,she called the resort, woke me up and wanted me to get out of bed, wake up the boat captain, and drive the boat into town to pick her up. I told her to find a room in town. I think most in management would say the same, perhaps not as polite as I did. So, make arrangements ahead of time and have a back up plan, just in case that boat taxi driver decides to go to bed. I tell folks I plan trips for if you want to party in town alot, perhaps it would be better to stay at a place within walking distance of San Pedro. Have fun!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board