AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: italian chefs Bill Thornton - 09/16/00 12:54 PM
thanks Bill,
in the middle of october we'll be in San Pedro,as we wrote you in the last message
our mean priority is to rent a place where
to stay,(let's us know better about your place)and find a managment job of food and beverage sector that can give us the right
economy to live a quite life.
you are more italian than us cose i'm driving
an english small car and just one italian
Vespa 200cc.,and criss is driving her french
car and a it.Vespa 50cc.too.
Your garage dear Bill is
one's of the top dreams of any italian 4 and 2 wheels conoisseur,amateur,collector.
may we know if there is any importer of italian goods in Belize or Ambergris? Did you know if are available
by grocery or specialized shops italian foods
items to purchase?
waiting we look at the stars in sky...
one love
stefano and cristiana
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: Bill Thornton - 09/16/00 03:05 PM
Stefano and Cristina: I'm a lucky guy. One of the Spyders is in St Louis and the bad child, the Voloce, is in Louisiana. I've got an out of the way place on the lagoon. I like ta call it Laguna Punta. I only own one 2 bedroom villa, and other 3 units are for sale. This place is my dream come true, although its a nightmare to most. Its surrounded by water, Bonefish and Crocks. There are two other buildings on the property, one a duplex and other an old Wooden four plex (as in mess). Its adjacent to the south of San Pedro, in the San Pablo area. I'm not certain if any of the other units are available at this time. I'll check into it. As far as an Importer of Italian foods, San Pedro had one called Sweet Basil's. It had a really nice selection of Gormet food items with an adjoining Deli. Nice sophisticated menu. Last time I was there, the grocery was gone, but the Deli is still there. The Island Supermarket is a great improvement from what was previous. They carry a nice line of Olive Oils, spices, but but not much in the way of herbs (that I could see). Italian Resturants seem to do fine in San Pedro. With the Seafood availability in AC, the possibilities are great. I'm not so certain if there is a good source of quality flour. That had been the greatest limitation at one time. Keep in touch. I'm planning my return to Belize at this moment. Gracias
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board