AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Belize Mama Sandshaker? Where are you? - 10/02/00 07:52 PM
Tammy, we are all worried about you. Have talked to your Mom and tried to reassure her with the little bits of info coming from this board.
Let us know through someone (anyone) if you are fine. Hope to hear soon.
Vicki
Posted By: Basil Re: Sandshaker? Where are you? - 10/03/00 01:17 PM
Last contact with Tammy - 10.00 p.m Saturday night - the office is solid concrete - would still like to hear though..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sandshaker? Where are you? - 10/03/00 06:51 PM
chloe and i have been waiting to hear from tammy too [Linked Image] . i'm sure she will post as soon as she can get online. we are all worried for her. i think jesse has left. is anyone else we know there?
Posted By: Jenn Re: Sandshaker? Where are you? - 10/03/00 07:29 PM
I keep checking in, too, to see if we've heard from/about her. I'm sure we'll hear when the power comes back on. Has Jesse left already? Barefoot Skinny is down there too.
Posted By: Belize Mama Re: Sandshaker? Where are you? - 10/04/00 04:10 AM
Tammy no longer lives in the "swamp". She was in town at the office. Still want to hear she's okay even if deep down I know she is. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Gary Re: Sandshaker? Where are you? - 10/04/00 10:27 AM
Me too! Looking forward to hearing from her soon. My mailbox is empty.
Posted By: Chloe Re: Sandshaker? Where are you? - 10/04/00 03:05 PM
Okay Sandshaker, I have worried enough as your Mom. It is 10/4/00 waitng to hear from you, girl. I know you are fine, but just want to see your fingers typing soon.
Posted By: Belize Mama Re: Sandshaker? Where are you? - 10/04/00 06:09 PM
I don't need her fingers typing...lol I just want to know positively she is okay. From someone who has seen her or spoken to her.
Posted By: GumboRon Re: Sandshaker? Where are you? - 10/05/00 03:52 PM
Does anyone yet know if Tammy is okay. I have checked other chat forums and have not yet seen any indication of her whereabouts or if she is okay. Would appreciate any info. via this forum or submitted to me in private at [email protected] Thanks.
Posted By: Jackie Re: Sandshaker? Where are you? - 10/05/00 04:18 PM
Where are you people coming from??? This board is used for facts, not stupid humor! Everyone that has just registered in the past few days to get their kicks out of posting unreal replies need to move on and play in some other chat board!
Posted By: Belize Mama Re: Sandshaker? Where are you? - 10/05/00 04:28 PM
Jackie? Who are you referring to in this post? We are all seriously concerned about Tammy. We are not joking around. She is a FREIND of ours. I am talking to her Mom everyday and hoping to have something GOOD to tell her.
AND, we have all pretty much been on this board long before Keith came to town.
Posted By: Jackie Re: Sandshaker? Where are you? - 10/05/00 05:15 PM
There was a post right above mine from a: stupid belezian?? that made a false comment about her. I was replying to that person and now the message has been deleted. What I am referring to is people who are registering in the past couple days and making false and negetive comments about the situation. Watch out for names like:
stupid belezians??, chuck2 and who am I and where am I. Their posting names are about the same as their remarks. I have friends on AC and am just as worried as anyone else. I am sorry my comment was misunderstodd.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board