AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Kyle Bodhaine Need Accomodation Recommendations! - 11/06/00 05:36 PM
I JUST received notification from THE PALMS that my re-scheduled stay (15th-20th Nov.) can not be accomodated because they are not totally up and running. I can not re-schedule my flights and I have less than a week to find an alternate place to stay. I am running short on time so any recommendations of hotels/condos that are ACTUALLY open would help. Thanks..... Kyle
Posted By: willkidd Re: Need Accomodation Recommendations! - 11/06/00 05:46 PM
I had the same problem but was able to find a room at Lily's. Ruby's also had rooms. Good luck!!!
Posted By: lmarquis Re: Need Accomodation Recommendations! - 11/06/00 05:57 PM
My husband and I posptphoned our Thanksgiving trip until May. We were staying at Mata Rocks. I hear they have availability and a great beach bar. Check them out.
Posted By: Charri Re: Need Accomodation Recommendations! - 11/06/00 06:14 PM
Check out the Sunbreeze and Corona Del Mar
(2055, speak to Woody or Helen) Hugs
from Charri in AZ.
Posted By: Barbara K Re: Need Accomodation Recommendations! - 11/06/00 06:17 PM
Try Tropica at 888-778-9776. Or Mata Rocks at 888-628-2757. Banana Beach and Coconuts are also up and running. You can email them at [email protected] or [email protected]

Good Luck!
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: Need Accomodation Recommendations! - 11/06/00 06:21 PM
Kyle,
Corona Del Mar (you'll love Woody)
Coconuts (open FOR SURE)
Check on Coral Bay Villas (Condos, VERY Nice. Tell 'em CHOOCHOO sent you)
Caribbean Villas (VERY nice)
Banana Beach (Same ownership as Coconuts)
Not to fear, you'll have more recommendations then you have time to look into.
Posted By: mark Re: Need Accomodation Recommendations! - 11/06/00 07:31 PM
I prefer are the Mayan Princess. Sheila and the staff are great and the rooms are modern, spacious, clean, a/c, microwave, and all have a veranda overlooking the Caribbean and the Reef. I just got back on Friday from there and everything is AOK. Tell her Mark and the Mississippi Gang sent ya. She'll take good care of ya!
Ramon's is suppose to be up and running by Nov.13th.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board