AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke BILL THORNTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/06/00 10:35 PM
Thought I would try one of his posts as long as he is MIA. Gotcha.....didn't I?
Posted By: Debbie Re: BILL THORNTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/06/00 11:31 PM
KNOWBODY knows where he is????
I bet he's doing this on purpose. He's jealous of all the attention Sandshaker got when she was MIA after the hurricane..... [Linked Image]
Or he's still pouting about the comical dance he did for Sandshaker......
Bill. Oh fearless leader..... Where for art thou????
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: BILL THORNTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/07/00 12:09 AM
Hi everybody: Any one with Bill Thornton as leader is utterly LOST. This I know, from experience. I'm plotting my exile to San Pedro in January after I pays my uncle some $$$$. My computer is broke and now communicating from the County Libray. Take care: Bill
Posted By: Debbie Re: BILL THORNTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/07/00 12:50 AM
Seems like a natural visual to me. You surrounded by books. You should be enjoying yourself quite a bit. Sorry about the puter. [Linked Image] Hope you get it fixed soon. My husbands crashed yesterday. Must be in the air..... Glad you're back and have checked in. and YES..... We are ALL "lost" in one way or another. You just make it more fun. [Linked Image] Debbie
Posted By: Anonymous Re: BILL THORNTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/07/00 04:09 PM
hey bill, time to get that new pentium III? i have stock in Dell, why dont ya help my kids college fund out by purchasin' one?! (ps- we miss you)
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: BILL THORNTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/08/00 01:38 AM
I miss ya all too. Saw yo pic's Jane. Lookin good!! This life without a computer sucks. I've been noticing I'm even using English. Must be the library factor.
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: BILL THORNTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/09/00 04:55 AM
Thanks Goddaughter: Money is not the obsticle, laziness is... I've been thinkin about when to come to Belize. Was thinking late Nov. Now thinking January after taxes (not Texas, Chloe). Anyway, I'm tired of e-mailing from the library. They have a strict dress code around here (yankees), and I just don't think as well on the computer with clothes on. The breeze seems to stimulate my creativity!!!
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: BILL THORNTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/10/00 04:01 AM
Dear Goddaughter: Just took my iMac to the computer geek. He kept on wantin to talk about RAMs, I could NOT get him to talk about the computer. Those football fanatics don't know when to rest it. I left the computer with him, so when he stops thinkin Rams, he can try and fix da computer. Life continues to be difficult. Take care: Bill PS. Still waitin to hear ALL the dirt on Placentia!

[This message has been edited by Bill Thornton (edited 11-09-2000).]
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: BILL THORNTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/11/00 02:38 AM
Dear Goddaughter: Please don't think anything bout ramblin on... It happens to the best of us. Remember, we want ALL the dirt. Bill PS. Don't hafta clean-up anything on THIS board, dat Little Miss Siftin Sands is our official sensor. She got her skizzors ready to snip, snip anything TOO overboard.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board