AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Wealthy Buyer Paradise Management Limited - 12/05/14 04:52 PM
Can someone tell me how to contact the people who own Paradise Management Limited?

I was given this contact by someone to help me with property, but their website seems to be down.

Any contact information would be appreciated.

Thanks
Posted By: JZB Re: Paradise Management Limited - 12/05/14 06:13 PM
email pamela at pmbelize dot com
She works at Paradise Management and can put you in the right direction
Posted By: Chris Re: Paradise Management Limited - 12/05/14 08:24 PM
I don't think they have a website. Phone (011 501) 226-2231. Open Monday to Friday.
Posted By: Maximus Re: Paradise Management Limited - 12/18/14 04:12 AM
Originally Posted by JZB

I tried emailing her because I have something she could help me with, but she does not answer her emails.

Could someone here who knows her ask her to check her email and answer them please?

Thank you
Posted By: Maximus Re: Paradise Management Limited - 01/15/15 12:23 AM
Pamela responded and the reason why her response was delayed is because she was checking for answers on the question I asked her. Pamela is a real help and I appreciate being in contact with her.

Posted By: MakingProphets Re: Paradise Management Limited - 08/06/22 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by JZB

Do the people who own or are behind the domain pmbelize dot com, also own or are behind this website https://paradisemanagement.group/property-management/ ?

Marty seems to be really connected and he would be able to get the answer to this question. Marty, I need to know if the real Pamela is still responding to that email JZB gave above.

I can not send any money for my land taxes until I find out for sure if the real Pamela Zetina is still in control of that email. If everything is now as it was, then it will be good to go....

Thanks for your help Marty....
Posted By: Canuk Re: Paradise Management Limited - 08/09/22 04:11 AM
The link above is not associated with Pamela at Paradise Management. I suggest calling or going into the Pamela's office.
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: Paradise Management Limited - 08/09/22 08:11 PM
Yes that email address and phone number listed above are correct. Do not rely on a website. pamela at pmbelize dot com
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board