AmbergrisCaye.com Home
We have been avidly following Willyg's thread (Flyfishing the Flats) and hoping that some fishing reports/information is posted. Rob, my boyfriend, and I are die-hard fly-fishmen/women and are counting the days until we arrive in AC (first time). We have been scouring and searching this board and countless other sites for fishing equipment information (both fly and spinning) relative to AC.

We have essentially compiled 2 "To Get" lists for (1) Flies, Lures & Equipment (organized by fish) and (2)a General List based on comments from this board (and others) - in preparation for the trip. (I am sure by now you can tell I am one of those ultra organized types - there is another name for that kind of behaviour but.. anyway)

It just seems that the time we have put into compiling the check lists could help someone else out. In addition, I would love to get feedback on them - As you know, you never want to take too much - but you definately NEVER want to forget something!!

Marty/WillyG/Anyone - let me know (1) If these lists would have any appeal (2) They are in word format - if I were to post them how would I do that?
Sure the lists would be great. Can't have too much info when ir comes to fishing. Suggest you highlight your word text then right click to copy, then paste it to a reply post to this thread. Bill
If you wanna send the word files to me at:
[email protected]

I'll put them into the fishing section, and make em downloadable also....

thanks for the consideration!
AB - If you haven't already, you might also check out Randall Kaufmann's new book (about a year ago) on bonefishing. It has extensive lists and general tips, as well as a beautifully photographed chapter devoted to Belize that will definitely whet your appetite, if nothing else.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board