AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Marty Parasailing in San Pedro - 03/02/16 12:00 PM

Belize Parasail

Parasailing in Belize at http://belizeparasail.net/. Fido's Dock, San Pedro.

Parasailing with Belize Parasail Ltd

Posted By: Marty Re: Parasailing in San Pedro - 12/20/16 11:24 AM

Which is Better Mid Morning or Sunset?

Morning First

Even though we did this one second I am putting it first. A super fun way to start the day gliding over the reef at 300 feet with a complete birds eye view of the Barrier Reef, island and lagoon. I really like the daytime aerial view because everything is so bright and colorful. Sometimes you can see marine life. My fellow parasailor saw a big eagle ray while he was up in the air.

Morning Parasail Between Barrier Reef and Ambergris Caye Island with Castaway Caye Watersports

Always a fun San Pedro Tour - Parasailing with Castaway Caye WaterSports. Glide between the Belize Barrier Reef and Ambergris Caye Island for a great view from Caribbean sea to Lagoon side and many favorite places.

Sunset Parasail

The first time up, we almost got bumped by a weather system forming in Panama, but thankfully everything worked out. We had a calm day and a cool sunset. Rain delay did get us for the daytime one though; we were going through a patch of short heavy morning rains at the time we wanted to be airborn.

Parasailing at Dusk Castaway Caye WaterSports

Relax on an evening Parasail with Castaway Caye Watersports. Picture yourself floating between the Belize Barrier Reef and Ambergris Caye Island as the sun sets.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see more photos in Tacogirl's Blog

Posted By: katzgar Re: Parasailing in San Pedro - 12/20/16 08:36 PM
ambergris caye island. really?
Posted By: bywarren Re: Parasailing in San Pedro - 12/21/16 08:44 AM
I assume you are pointing out the redundance of the words caye and island without adding the two words "the" and "of". grin
Posted By: Marty Re: Parasailing in San Pedro - 05/29/19 06:23 PM

Parasailing over San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board