AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: KellyofSR Captain Morgan's or Villas at Banyan Bay - 04/08/01 06:22 PM
My husband and I am going to AC next March. We have decided on either Captain Morgan's or Banyan Bay. We are looking for a very nice beach, restaurant, bar, pool, in room kitchens and a friendly atmosphere. What do you think!

[This message has been edited by KellyofSR (edited 04-08-2001).]
Villas at Banyan Bay!!!!!! Hi, I just returned from AC last night (actually got into LaGuardia at 4:30am this morning due to heavy thunderstorms in the NY area). My fiance and I stayed at both Captain Morgan's and Villa's at Banyan Bay. We spent our first 2 nights at Capt Morgans and our last 6 nights at Banyan Bay. Banyan Bay was by far our favorite - we wish we had stayed there the whole time. The service, the access to town (not to close - good walk / nice bike ride), the refrigerator (for easy access Belikin's or some yummy fresh orange juice that you MUST buy from the lady that sells it across the street from the San Pedro Market!) The units are brand new, VERY spacious, have 2 bedrooms (we did not need the extra bedroom, however the extra space was nice. Their pool is great and I cannot stress how nice and clean everything is. You can do a search and see how much research I put into choosing Banyan - I was not dissapointed and I do not think you will be either. Or else... try them both like we did.. You are going to have a blast. If you would like to email me directly my email is [email protected]
Kelly,

A Bound is absolutely right.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board