AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Pmudg Where to stay? - 04/30/01 03:02 AM
We are planning a trip in July. This would be for myself, my wife and 12 and 14 yrs old daughters. We would like the comforts of A/C rooms and cable TV. Maybe something fairly close to town for shopping and places to eat. I've been reading the board and would like any suggestions you folks have. Thanks Phil
Posted By: seashell Re: Where to stay? - 04/30/01 04:45 AM
Sounds like Paradise Villas are the place for you.
Posted By: Lan Sluder/Belize First Re: Where to stay? - 04/30/01 03:28 PM
I'd suggest one of the condotels or suites places within walking distance of town. Among these are:

The Palms, 1 and 2 bedroom condo units at the south edge of town, pool, on water

Paradise Villas, condos at the north end of town, on the water, pool (note that you can reserve a unit here from several different sources, Tradewinds being one of them)

Mayan Princess, 1 bedroom condos, on water in the middle of town, no pool,

Caribbean Villas, rooms, suites and apartments in a lush tropical setting, on water, no pool, south of town but within walking distance

Belizean Reef Suites, condo units at south end of town, no pool, on water

Belize Yacht Club, timeshare/condotel about one-third mile south of town, pool, on water but there's a seawall

--Lan Sluder
Posted By: Debbie Re: Where to stay? - 04/30/01 03:29 PM
I agree with Seashell. We traveled with teens last year, and that's where we stayed. It was perfect.
Debbie
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board