AmbergrisCaye.com Home

What do you normally do when you reach a milestone anniversary - you put on a celebration (party), right? Well not Katia Marin of Pampered Paws; she just works even harder. Those who know Katia, aka Kathy, see her as a workaholic and animal lover who puts her ALL in her business. This month she celebrates Pampered Paws' 15th Anniversary.

Instead of putting on a huge party, Katia Marin, Dog Behaviorist, Master Dog Trainer and owner of San Pedro's number one training, boarding and grooming facility, heads to Ontario, California to attend the International Association of Canine Professionals (IACP) Animal Education Conference in a week.

September not only commemorates the 15th anniversary of Pampered Paws, it marks yet another journey in breakthrough animal behavior and advanced training for Kathy. "It is one of the highlights of my year to attend the IACP," says Marin. "I meet and collaborate with the leaders of animal behavior; greats like Cesar Milan, Joel Silverman, Jeff King and Heather Beck."

Click here to read the rest of the article and see more photos in the Ambergris Today

Go Kathy!
Love this. Kathy has been a lifesaver to many many people who love dogs with behavioral problems. She is skilled and intuitive and wise!
I agree! Good, luck, Kathy, and have fun!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board