AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: papaflo short-timer - 05/15/01 03:50 AM
well, I*ve waited about as long as I could, but in less than 5 days we*ll be back with half the flo clan. spent a week in march in San Pedro and this is about as long as we could wait to get back.We*ll get in around noon on the 19th so the party will probably start around 10. We don*t check in till 5 so I guess we just have to sample all the local flavor we can til then--belikin, one barrel, etc, etc.===Will probably end up--start out at Fidos so the kids can relax for a while===lord knows, we all need it. I can smell the aroma of belikin rising up from the neck of that little brown bottle right now. Anyway, any body and everybody is welcome to join us at Fidos that afternoon for a welcome back party---til then-or sooner, love, peace and happiness. papa flo
Posted By: cajunflo Re: short-timer - 05/15/01 04:56 AM
Who you callin' a kid, OLD MAN ?????????
Posted By: swayflo Re: short-timer - 05/15/01 04:28 PM
Hey now... I think he can call us what he wants, seeing how he's the reason we're going!
peace, Susan
Posted By: cozdiva Re: short-timer - 05/15/01 05:16 PM
Count us in! By then, hopefully Fido's will be welcoming us back! See you all there!
Posted By: hacker Re: short-timer - 05/15/01 06:52 PM
hey....
Im with you papaflo.....
there all kids.....
rookies if you will.....
see ya on the 21st....
hacker
Posted By: hacker Re: short-timer - 05/15/01 06:54 PM
by the way, this biliken better be good cause it's gotta go against the canadian stuff we get up here. 7.0, ya know.
hacker
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board