AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: garfish basil jones resort - 06/05/01 03:54 PM
what do any of the current timeshare owners at the basil jones resort know about the june opening being delayed? we heard that it is now not scheduled to open till sertember 2001??? what are you being told about when the resort will be open for business?? any concerns.... we are concidering purchasing a onr week t/s for march 2002.???
Posted By: jlburrow Re: basil jones resort - 06/05/01 09:04 PM
The last I heard the resort was scheduled to open June 9th. However, I only purchased my week in May. Currently, I am having trouble getting anyone wo respond to me now that my final payment has cleared the bank. I don't know whether to be concerned or not. I just discovered today that the "www.glentree.com" web-site is no longer a valid address for the resort. I'll be glad to let you know if I hear anything else.
Posted By: Marty Re: basil jones resort - 06/05/01 09:10 PM
probably just a temporary glitch t the website, its coming up for me, it says:

We regret to announce a delay in the opening of Basil Jones Resort & Club due to unforeseen and unavoidable delays in construction. The resort simply will not be ready to receive guests at this time.
We know that this is very disappointing news for those of you that are scheduled to stay at the resort in the next few weeks. We sincerely apologize for any any inconvenience that this has caused and are prepared to make other arrangements for you. We will either refund your airfare so that you can reschedule your stay at a later date or book you at another resort at our expense.
Please email us for details.

We will also have a day at the resort planned each week so members can spend the day snorkeling and enjoy a beach BBQ.

We will announce a new opening date in a couple weeks when we have a better idea of how long the delays will affect us.
Again, we apologize for this delay and appreciate everyone's patience!

We have set up a new email address for all Basil Jones correspondence. Please make a note of this address in your records.
Thanks!

[email protected]
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: basil jones resort - 06/05/01 09:40 PM
Check the link again.

Sorry....was working on some problems.

You can email the address Marty posted.

[email protected]

Thanks!
Tammy
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board