AmbergrisCaye.com Home
a wind shear came tearing down our inlet here in St.Augustine and put a mighty whooping on my restaurant. Some pretty good damage and we are just now getting cleaned up and are once again open. Now we will see if my insurance works! Oh well had a great time in Belize and I will post about it later when I get some time because it is real hectic right now. I met some great people at BC's and that is the place to party. Charlene, Bruce, and Earnie are tops! Any of you guys like Mary and Marty or Mr.B can get in touch with me at [email protected] and I will get right back to you. I am planning on taking my whole family to SP in December as I type this. Take care everyone!
Posted By: Mr B Re: Sorry guys about not posting but......... - 06/19/01 10:07 PM
Sorry to hear about your restaurant problems.
Hope you will not be closed too long..
Enjoyed meeting you and your wife. I'll email you a couple of pictures from the trip.
Posted By: MandM Re: Sorry guys about not posting but......... - 06/19/01 10:13 PM
Bummer !!! Sorry to hear about the damage - hopefully your insurance won't be too much trouble.

Enjoyed meeting you and Joni - hope to see you again - perhaps in December!

Got some pics posted at http://members.home.net/m2pugh if you still need cheering up!

Cheers!
Mark and Mary
M [Linked Image] M
Sorry to hear about your restaurant being damaged. It was great meeting you and your wife. We had a great time in AC and the mainland! We also came home to some bad news. Our Kitty will have to be put to sleep today after work and 120 people where laid off at my company. Not a good way to start a work week.
Munichchick: I see you are in Laguna Beach. I grew up there. Canyon View Drive. Great place. I am sorry about your cat. When I had to put one of my cats down several years ago, I could not go to work for a couple of days, I was so upset. It may be hard to understand now, but when God closes a door, he opens a window. Good luck.
Laurie
Posted By: Gela Re: Sorry guys about not posting but......... - 06/20/01 04:53 PM
Big Z - I'm sorry for your troubles. AC can be your inspiration on getting back on your feet (Keith didn't slow them down!)

M&M - great pictures! Where did you stay in Placencia?

Munichchick - I'm so sorry about your Kitty.
Posted By: MandM Re: Sorry guys about not posting but......... - 06/21/01 11:57 AM
Gela,

We stayed at Singing Sands - it was very nice, very relaxing - great food. The pic with the twin hammocks was taken at the Green Parrot resort. Not as much to do in Placencia, but if you're looking for a 'get away from it all' vacation, Placencia is a great place for it!
Posted By: Debbie Re: Sorry guys about not posting but......... - 06/21/01 05:00 PM
Hi ZEKE!!!
I'm back, but haven't posted much yet. SO BUSY playing catch up!!! But did want to say that I'm so sorry for your misfortune at the restaurant. Now that I'm a proud owner of one of your restaurant T-shirts, I feel particularly bad. Hope it's coming around and the insurance people treat you well. Sure was GREAT to finally meet you!!!
Debbie
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board