AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: hacker Thank You....John Lee.... - 06/22/01 02:36 PM
Playin The Blues....

hacker
Posted By: aqtpie2 Re: Thank You....John Lee.... - 06/22/01 03:31 PM
RIP to a great entertainer
Posted By: Big Frank Re: Thank You....John Lee.... - 06/22/01 04:08 PM
Went to Keb' Mo & Big Head Todd on Tuesday night at Red Rocks here in Denver. Keb Mo was great and the colorado crowd loved BHT&M. Things didn't really get cooking until Keb Mo joined Todd and together they played a few simple chords. the whole crowd sang the chorus, "BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, BANG BANG BANG BANG..." A special rock and roll moment, Next time we have one bourbon , one scotch or one belikin lets salute the house band of heaven. Now one legend stronger...
Posted By: Gela Re: Thank You....John Lee.... - 06/22/01 04:13 PM
We have lost another legend - but we had him for 83 years! My Dad was a jazz musician - now he's got more company - hey maybe they're all playing with Gabriel now.
Posted By: papaflo Re: Thank You....John Lee.... - 06/23/01 05:35 AM
haaaay hacker-----never got to see john lee, but I*ve got the other boom boom king*s autograph on the back of one of my shirts----think we might live brother===
Posted By: aloha Re: Thank You....John Lee.... - 06/23/01 03:12 PM
The man may be gone, but his spirit, music and memory are for the ages. Thank you for sharing your gift.
Posted By: Marty Re: Thank You....John Lee.... - 06/24/01 04:04 AM
amen.

one of a kind. brought tears to my eyes. that cut with santana, and the one with bonnie raitt on the same album, oh man, some kinda blues...
Posted By: hacker Re: Thank You....John Lee.... - 06/25/01 03:07 PM
hey....

papaflo, I'm real jealous....

by the way on a coco montoya / mayall kick right now, with a little robert cray thrown in the mix....

thanks for getting me started again on AC....

it's a good thing!!!!

it be blues....

hacker
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board