AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: KC PERMA-GRIN SETS IN!! - 06/25/01 05:44 AM
OK.... I AM A SINGLE-DIGIT MIDGET!! (I apologize if that's politically incorrect, but nothing else rhymes.)

SEVEN (7) days til I leave this rain behind.

I'm so short I can't see over the desk!

If there are any ex-military sorts out there, you can add your favorite "short-timer" phrase!

I have counted the days since I left San Pedro on Feb. 21. Went to sleep thinking about how the breeze lulled me to sleep on AC... woke up thinking of the view of the sea/reef from the veranda. Now I'm going back. It won't be the same without my honey there with me this time... but I'll just be there preparing our "nest" for us... and next time. SAAAAWEEEET!!!

Kathy <---definitely with Perma-Grin

[This message has been edited by KC (edited 06-24-2001).]
Posted By: Marty Re: PERMA-GRIN SETS IN!! - 06/25/01 02:55 PM
you lucky midget...

i have 16 days and counting....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: PERMA-GRIN SETS IN!! - 06/26/01 05:18 AM
KC,
You lucky dawg... I wish I was leaving again in less than a week...
You'll have to keep in touch and let me know of your adventures.
You asked if I have a computer there... we took my husbands Dell Laptop. It worked out good for us, since the internet cafes are all in town, and can get pricey. Anyway, I would suggest a good laptop. Unless you will be there full time, at least you can bring it back to the states and it will be safe and away from the humidity.
I'm so jealous... if you just don't feel like going, call me and I'll take your place!
Posted By: KC Re: PERMA-GRIN SETS IN!! - 06/26/01 05:46 AM
Vicky,
What a funny girl you are! hahaha. I am soooo ready. I'll be sure and tell ya all about my (mis)adventures when I get back. Right now I am so tired my eyes are crossing. It takes a lot of work to get ready to go have fun! Remember... visitors are always welcome, so I'm sure there's an empty seat on a plane bound for Belize! No need to "wish" you were there!!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: JillB Re: PERMA-GRIN SETS IN!! - 06/26/01 04:26 PM
O.K., Kathy, so that's how I'll recognize you on the flight we share from Houston to Belize-- the big //ambergriscaye.com/message/icons/icon10.gif <<GRIN>> on your face! We can't wait either-- counting the days!
Posted By: KC Re: PERMA-GRIN SETS IN!! - 06/26/01 04:40 PM
Jill -- You got it! I'll keep my eyes open for your "harem". [Linked Image] Let's see... I think I remember that you are staying on the mainland for a few days, but will be at the 4th party... right? Where are you staying on the island?

Kathy
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board