AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Barefoot Skinny Celeste Philips - 07/10/01 08:10 AM
OK Y'all. I'm going to ask for something very unusual. My VERY close friend, Celeste Philips passed away Saturday night in Alabama for reasons unknown. I would appreciate if everyone would show some respect to her family and friends by NOT commenting on this tragic situation. Too many rumors could be started here if we don't observe some needed respectful silence. Let's all please refrain from comments on this matter unless they are truly important. If you want info, I'll get the TRUE facts ASAP for you all right here, as I plan to be going to Alabama, (with very deep regrets), instead of the Colorado Pool Party, to attend her service. I don't have dates for the service as yet. I know you all, and I know those of you who knew Celeste will respect this wish that I have asked from you. Thanks in advance for your respect. -Skinny
Posted By: Marty Re: Celeste Philips - 07/10/01 01:50 PM
thats tragic Barefoot, she has been very helpful in many ways to many folks on this board.

I hope everyone will cooperate...

very sad to hear...
Posted By: lovey and thurston Re: Celeste Philips - 07/10/01 03:58 PM
We were saddened to hear the sad news. Our prayers are with little Carter and Celeste's Mom. R.B. and Judy
Posted By: JmHanna Re: Celeste Philips - 07/12/01 03:51 AM
Tim
You know how this place is.
Find out the truth and bring it back with you.
Thanks
Jim
Posted By: DJH Re: Celeste Philips - 07/12/01 01:07 PM
Is this the Celeste that use to sing on the Island?
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Celeste Philips - 07/13/01 08:37 AM
She's with the angels now.. God bless her and her family... Prayers are with them.... Rick
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board