AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Rick&Rachel Best tour/excursion operators? - 07/30/01 08:54 PM
Who is everyone's favorite? We will be in AC early September and are thinking about cave tubing, Hol Chan snorkel, and Black Hole Drop. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
Posted By: aqtpie2 Re: Best tour/excursion operators? - 07/30/01 09:19 PM
Rick&Rachel:

Did the cave tubing with SEAduced - had a great time. Hol Chan (many many choices for this one, and all are probably great) we went with a guy named Justin and I can't remember what his outfit was called, her is right on front street.

Black Hole drop will be done this fall and we are staying with Ian Anderson to do that one. Can't wait!
Posted By: aloha Re: Best tour/excursion operators? - 07/31/01 02:56 AM
Rick&Rachel,

All my fun stuff was with Tuff-E-Nuff. Fishing, snorkeling: Hol Chan, Shark/Ray, Light House Key, Blue Hole, open sea, did cave tubing, everything with Rico and his boys. Could not even begin to tell you enough how much fun I had with them. HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

Have fun!
Posted By: Craig Re: Best tour/excursion operators? - 07/31/01 09:18 PM
We went with J&R Dive & Tours. This is Justin and Rene's outfit. We went with Rene. I can't say enough good things about him. Here is their info:

Phone: 011-501-26-4075
On the island: Rene-014-4157
Justin-014-3502
email: [email protected]

Their office is on the main road in town.

If you use Rene, please tell him Felicia and Craig send their love!

Craig
Posted By: Nicki Re: Best tour/excursion operators? - 08/01/01 01:41 PM
We went out to Hol Chan twice with Capt. Alfonse. He is a really great guy and truly loves his job. We had so much fun with him. That's why we went twice!!!!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board