AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Arriving Oct 23 and need place to stay for single male- not ostentatious just clean and confortable. Staying 2-3 weeks and am interesrted in Maya Ruins, Fishing, Snorq. and just plain Sun&Fun&Party. Arriving from Playa del Carmen after 2 weeks and traveling by Bus? or suggestions. Would prefer making arrangements for myself but not adverse to travel help from professionals either. Thanks in advance for any info provided by locals or visitors alike. Bill
Hey, Bill - some friends and I (also from Portland) are planning to be there the same time. In fact, I'll be in Portland this weekend and next week for a visit home). Be happy to provide all info I can, though I've only been there once (May).

Lodging options are endless depending on whether you want to stay in town where the night life is, or out of town for a little peace & quiet. The more info you can provide about what exactly you want (if location, A/C, a pool, etc. is important or not) people here will be better able to assist.

I can recommend my favorite guide (Willie Leslie @ Searious) for Maya tours & snorkeling, etc. I'll be hooking up with them when I go and you're welcome to join our group. I think there will be a few others on this board there around the same time, too. Everyone has a favorite tour operator and you'll hear good things about them all.

Good luck in your planning! IJ
Thanks for the reply. Kind of hard to communicate with this system. Do you have an E-mail address. Thanks Bill [email protected]
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board