AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: mlee88 Searious Adventures - 08/09/01 05:44 PM
I wanted to give a huge thanks to Sandy at Searious Adventures. My wife and I were in AC in April of this year. We did a tour with Searious to Altun Ha and the Maruba Spa (Ricky was a fantastic tour guide). We wanted t-shirts from Searious when we got back. Unfortunately, they only had one in my size and not Staci's. A few weeks ago I was wearing my shirt and Staci mentioned how disappointed she was that she couldn't get one....well in comes Sandy. I sent a e-mail to Searious Adventures asking them if they would send me a shirt for Staci. Without any hesitation on her part, Sandy got one in the mail to us here in Texas. We arranged the payment and should have the package in about a week. If anyone is going to AC in the future please use Searious Adventures for your tours, dives, etc...and tell Sandy that Michael Lee from Houston, Texas said hello.
Posted By: AC Beach Bum Re: Searious Adventures - 08/09/01 09:09 PM
I had an excellent experience with Searious Adventures as well. I wear my tshirt to the gym ALL the time!
Posted By: mlee88 Re: Searious Adventures - 08/12/01 01:43 AM
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to tell you that I got my t-shirt from Sandy at Searious Adventures.

M
Posted By: ojackieo Re: Searious Adventures - 08/18/01 02:02 PM
I also enjoyed Searious Tours. Went to Maruba with Ricky, What a great guy.
Posted By: fave Re: Searious Adventures - 09/01/01 08:18 PM
I spent 10 days in AC during August, and it just so happened that we did 5 excursions with Searious. Altun Ha, Lamanai, Manatee trip, Mexico Rocks, and Hol Chan/Ray Alley.
Our guides were Ricky, Cool J, and Willie. They were all incredible, as were Sandy and the other woman in the office (forgot her name). They were very helpful in setting our days up, etc. and had some great wildlife sitings on all our excursions (crocodiles, iguanas, howlers, tarantulas, countless birds, snakes, baracuda, sharks, rays, starfish, moray eel...too many in the water to include.)
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board